Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5419: Feeling shame

AskSatanOperator

Hey Satanic brothers and sisters.I feel so angry and shameful and butthurt that an average muhammadean monkey does more for their evil god than I do for mine.They pray more than 5 times a day,fast two times a week,and refuse to even F their wives without saying a prayer first.
The amount of time and energy they spend on their evil god makes me feel terrible about myself.I dont know what to do

Hey Satanic brothers and sisters.I feel so angry and shameful and butthurt that an average muhammadean monkey does more for their evil god than I do for mine.They pray more than 5 times a day,fast two times a week,and refuse to even F their wives without saying a prayer first.
The amount of time and energy they spend on their evil god makes me feel terrible about myself.I dont know what to do
)))Yes, I also compared it that way and every day I did a ritual to the Gods so that the pagans would wake up. But then I calmed down). I want to start rituals to the Gods again every day.

In the words of Omni-man: "Look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power." They have to starve themselves physically and sexually and get on their knees like slaves 5 times a day just to barely attempt to do what an SS does with RTR or with a ritual in about 10-20 minutes. All of their restrictions are made to keep them weak, and 5 prayers directed to air are useless compared to one of our God's rituals.

I think you are on a good path, after acknowledging problem and limitations, you now feel enraged. Rage is a strong switch to bring you forward and overcome internal (or external, enemy) resistance that is preventing you to do more. Or, better said, to have a stronger dedication to Satan, if I well understood.
In any case, all we do has a very higher value and effect than enemy's crap. So your actions may be more golden and useful than a stupid muslim praying every day. They are slaves, and slaves have no power, you are a free human who chose Satan, so you have power.
I struggled years and I am seldom still struggling with similar attitude, I do want to live each single moment in Satan's name and honor, but life, problems, and enemy influence on world's energies are of no help. I am also sick of everything trying to distance me from Truth and higher spirituality, including stupid and non-useful people.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back