Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5412: Sorry, I have no one else to turn to with this personal question...

AskSatanOperator

Hello. A couple of days ago I was masturbating, and that same evening a painful lump about a centimeter and a half in diameter appeared to the left of my clitoris (it is hypertrophied, grade 2). I squeezed it - pus came out. But the lump itself did not go away, and when squeezed it hurts all over, and in one place it feels like a needle is piercing it. I don’t think it’s some kind of neoplasm, because they don’t develop that quickly... But, firstly, it hurts, secondly, it spoils the whole aesthetic appearance, thirdly - I have something similar in my perineum, and it still “stabs like a needle” if squeezed (it’s already six months old). Please help me... I don’t want to go to my mother - I’m ashamed... You are the only ones left...
Thank you.

Oh, it's obvious that you must go to the doctor as soon as possible!
You can't go alone? Only with your mom? Don't be ashamed, it's much more important to get proper diagnosis and treatment quickly.

In addition to going to the dermatologist, it may be acne, hidradenitis or some boil-disorder like this. Quit all brewer/baker's yeast products, nightshades and tobacco (if applicable) for some weeks and see if it goes away significantly. If it's sexually related you need it treated ASAP and may need to see a gynecologist.

Hello. A couple of days ago I was masturbating, and that same evening a painful lump about a centimeter and a half in diameter appeared to the left of my clitoris (it is hypertrophied, grade 2). I squeezed it - pus came out. But the lump itself did not go away, and when squeezed it hurts all over, and in one place it feels like a needle is piercing it. I don’t think it’s some kind of neoplasm, because they don’t develop that quickly... But, firstly, it hurts, secondly, it spoils the whole aesthetic appearance, thirdly - I have something similar in my perineum, and it still “stabs like a needle” if squeezed (it’s already six months old). Please help me... I don’t want to go to my mother - I’m ashamed... You are the only ones left...
Thank you.
Stop playing doctor and stop consulting Dr. Google. Go see a real doctor. We are not doctors here.

Thank you.
I wish you well. What you are experiencing is a Bartholin cyst/abscess. There is nothing to worry about. It occurs in 20% of women and bursts spontaneously. If it does not burst, it may require surgery. You said it was painful, some people do not experience pain. It can be dangerous as pain occurs and be careful not to relapse. If it recurs, consult a doctor again and again. It is cured with antibiotic treatment.

Additional information: The situation you are experiencing is caused by the blockage of the skene's glands and the fluid that does not come out as a result of the blockage accumulates there.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back