Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5397: bad and good

AskSatanOperator

If a Satanist was pregnant and at the time of birth she discovered that it was a child with a disability or an illness or problem that would affect their lives... could she be given up for adoption?
Or would this be a "bad" thing to do? (it's not about me, this thought only came into my head after I saw a mother taking care of extremely disabled children, living for them )

If a Satanist was pregnant and at the time of birth she discovered that it was a child with a disability or an illness or problem that would affect their lives... could she be given up for adoption?
Or would this be a "bad" thing to do? (it's not about me, this thought only came into my head after I saw a mother taking care of extremely disabled children, living for them )
I don't like this, this sounds like abandonment to me.

A Satanist would do the best job of taking care of the child. Because you could work with the Gods, and do spiritual workings to heal the child. It would be wrong to give the child to somebody else who would not be able to do as good of a job.

I think as a spiritual satanist we are more aware of the effects of the mind on reality and the ideas of manifesting our reality,
so ease your mind and set it to think that will never occur to you,
You don't have a severely disabled child so kind of trying to figure out what to do will do you no good,
Spiritual satanist children will be and are perfectly healthy in every way ,
I also think disabilities have a lot to do with karma,

Many of these problems (birth defects, mental retardation, etc) can be prevented by daily cleaning and AoP before and during pregnancy.

Sometimes they happen when a couple is not a genetic match, you see this when a couple has a child who turns out to be severely disabled and then the doctors find the cause from being in both parent's genes.

So for any Satanist looking to have a family: cleaning, protecting, and getting closer to the Gods will prevent having such an unfortunate fate.

Something interesting to note, it seems like it's usually the super-xians who end up with severely mentally/physically disabled children. Rarely atheists or non-religious people. It's like xians attract this.

It depends on the severity. Very disabled children can be absolutely ruinous to the lives of healthy siblings. They can require lifelong institutionalization or adoption by those of competency from an early age as the parents simply do not have the resources, medical or otherwise. That's hard reality.

Children born like this would take extraordinary amounts of energy to heal that are WAY beyond what is imaginable and borderline impossible once they have come out physically. The amount of effort you need to look after cases like this, it's way beyond what regular families can handle, most of these families who can are upper middle class Americans and on a borderline knife-edge with debt. It's not even possible in a lot of countries. Many of these happen spontaneously due to the issues HPS Lydia described meaning people aren't prepared. Xians love these types of beings who can't look after themselves and want to upend society to make everyone pay for them.

Note what I say here: severely disabled as in paraplegic, unresponsive, riddled with extreme health problems, excruciating body/face deformities or mentally retarded to the point where they will never live independently. Not minor autism, dwarfism, deafness, tourette's, manageable disorders of organs or something like this where the person can still have quality of life with adjustments. Giving children up for adoption due to health problems that are manageable is callous and puts unnecessary stress on society, it's more like what Rousseau did in putting four of his healthy kids in an orphanage (where most of them probably died) because he couldn't be bothered.

People with Treacher Collins and dwarfism breed and then make the state pay for endless expensive operations which are also horrendously painful for the child and then the media blares out propaganda about how they are beautiful. This is wrong and also an abdication of proper parental rights, which in this case should be zero outside of maybe adoption. Not everyone should have the wanton desire to procreate just to make people who look like them.

In addition, a very small amount of children have psychological problems and very bad character traits (especially extreme violence) that are way beyond the parent's ability to resolve and don't come from their upbringing at all. They may be a danger to their siblings. They might have to go into care at some point... though this is not good either way.

Last edited:
Surely abortion would be the correct choice in such a circumstance, abandoning a child is wrong especially if the child is sickly, but if the child is not even born yet then why make them suffer? We are not Xians sensible abortion and birth control policies are in line with our principles.

Surely abortion would be the correct choice in such a circumstance, abandoning a child is wrong especially if the child is sickly, but if the child is not even born yet then why make them suffer? We are not Xians sensible abortion and birth control policies are in line with our principles.
Not all severe diseases are detectable or able to be scanned correctly in utero. Other things can happen, rarely women can also have zero idea they are pregnant, for instance. Some other women frankly do not want to abort ever.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back