Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5385: Interpreting Conjuctions in Gemini and Pisces

AskSatanOperator

In my natal chart, I have a conjunction with Venus and Mercury, they are within a degree of each other in Gemini, in the 9th house and conjunct the mid heaven.

The other is between three planets: Uranus, the Moon and Mars all in Pisces in the 6th house.

My question is, what I can expect from these placements? Does Mercury and Venus signify something romantically? And does the three planet conjuction mean anything careerwise?

Besides the descriptions for each of the planets on the website, would combining these placements perhaps mean something?

Like could the eccentricity of Uranus, the hotheadedness of Mars and the domestic nature of the Moon mean a particular career?

Although I am no expert, I'll try to help. I think it would be a combination of what sign and house each planet is in.

As far as romance goes, if you are a woman, Mars being in a water sign means you are looking for a more kind/soft man.

If you are a man, Venus being in Gemini specifically could indicate that you cheat. But the more air placements you have the more likely this is.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back