Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5375: TITANS AND MEMORIES AND SLOWNESS

AskSatanOperator

1) If the Titans were defeated by the Olympian gods, the Titans are dead? Like Hecate? Then can't you work with these gods?

2) I think in the next life we will not be able to start at 16 or 17. Then we will have to search for at least 15 years to find our memories, satanism... and that will take a very long time. I wish we could start from the age of 16 or 17 and have our memories intact. Is such a thing possible?

3) Why is ask-satan-service so slow...

1) If the Titans were defeated by the Olympian gods, the Titans are dead? Like Hecate? Then can't you work with these gods?

2) I think in the next life we will not be able to start at 16 or 17. Then we will have to search for at least 15 years to find our memories, satanism... and that will take a very long time. I wish we could start from the age of 16 or 17 and have our memories intact. Is such a thing possible?

3) Why is ask-satan-service so slow...

1. These are allegorical and the Gods are not truly dead. Also, don't quote me on this, but I thought many of the Titans represented primordial energies, which could exist either independently or as aspects of a certain God. Is there a particular God or need that you are trying to meet, but are blocked by this concern? Generally speaking, this shouldn't be the case.

2. Our soul retains our past life memories and you may "awaken" at an earlier stage. Further, the world of the future will be Satanic and spiritual knowledge will be publicly accessible. Satanic families can also start instructing their children from a young age, plus an advanced soul could reach development milestones more quickly, thus being able to get re-acquainted with meditation sooner. So there is nothing to worry about; focus on this life right now.

3. This is my fault and I should post these questions more frequently.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back