Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5373: Feeling persistent soreness after energy healing work

AskSatanOperator

First of all, hello to my brothers and sisters!
Here's the thing, I damaged the meniscus in my knee some time ago.The doctor told me that the only way to recover was to rest.Later, I continued to perform energy healing work on my injured leg. After each session, I felt soreness (not just pain) for a short period of time. At the same time, my injured leg was gradually recovering and will soon be fully recovered.

But my other leg also felt uncomfortable due to overwork, but I didn't go to the hospital for a check-up. I also performed energy healing on this leg last night (guiding the imagination of platinum energy entering the gaps in the bones). But after getting up today, I felt sore in this leg all day.
I have a question. If the leg is not actually injured, will the platinum energy I use damage it? Does the inability to relieve the soreness mean that the energy cannot be absorbed? Or is it repairing?

Does anyone know the answer to this question? The leg injury has seriously affected my personal life, and I don't want to have both legs injured in turn.:(

I have never had to walk on just one leg for extended periods of time but doesn't it make sense that your leg would be sore from walking on it so much? I assume you're using crutches to support yourself?

also you should drink more water, water and liquids are the main things that help the meniscus to recover

Don't forget physical help, like supplements. To help recover joints you may take glucosamine and/or collagen, they help this kind of tissue to renew.
Also some extra vitamins, as the healing body may need increased quantities for a while.

I had the same problem, it would help if you did a recovery like physiotherapy or gymnastics, the idea is that you need to train and strengthen back the little muscles that are holding the meniscus. Physiotherapy seem to get all the muscles by specific exercises. Also, swimming is really good for recovery

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back