Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5361: Is Jehovah more powerful than our gods?

AskSatanOperator

When I was surfing the forums, I was told that Jehovah is more powerful than our gods, but he has no will. now what does that mean?

When I was surfing the forums, I was told that Jehovah is more powerful than our gods, but he has no will. now what does that mean?
No, because it's a fucking Jewish thought form.

There is no Jewish god, there is an alien swarm of degenerate and gloomy reptiles along with asexual greys who are trying to broadcast their shit to humanity through Jews, who are their direct agents and guides.

The Jewish worldview of the world and the universe is completely false.

The world does not revolve around Jews, as they used to think.

When the new Antichrist comes, no one will save the Jews.

Reptiles, Greys and other enemy entities that they pray for will not save them.

They will betray them first in order to save themselves, but none of them will be saved.

Eventually, the Jews and their masters will be completely defeated.

Jews cannot understand that in order to destroy the their vile Order of the Illuminati, it is enough to have one serious intelligence service, or a team of real professionals who can identify each Illuminati, then special operations forces can be deployed to eliminate them, i.e. at the state level such operations can be carried out and someone will definitely pull them off, and if you determine exactly where the top of the Jews gather, for example in the Bohemian Grove, or somewhere else, then you can launch a ballistic missile (I exaggerate), or a weapon of sufficient power so that no one can escape.

It means they're trying to trick you and mess with your head, that's what it means.

Jehovah is not God, it is the destructive program of the Jews. YHVH is the Matrix of their Racial Soul, the Thoughtform. It is not something with real Power, unlike Father Satan who has Power over everything. It is the most disgusting spawn possible. It cannot be stronger than any of the Demons. It's just excrement that stinks of rot.

You need to study more information on this subject:

You mean these forums? Nobody has said anything like that here, because Jewhova isn't a real being, only a thoughtform. If anyone said anything like that it's obviously a newbie or someone who has the wrong idea about Satanism and believes in reverse Christianity, not Spiritual Satanism. I can guarantee you no High Priest or advanced member has said that.

It's been even said on the JoS site that Jewhova is a fictitious entity.

Satanism is ancient Paganism and Satan and the Gods existed before the jewish god was invented. They were all ancient Pagan Gods like Odin and Ra. Satanism isn't reverse Christianity where you believe in the existence of the jewish god and jewsus and the jewish/xian mythology and lies about Satan.

The more God rituals you do, the more we open the way for the Gods to act.

As for Jehovah, it is simply a thought form as has already been explained to you. A version of this stuff here:

"Jehovah" as it is understood does NOT exist. There is no universal entity called Jehovah or anything like that. When Jehovah is referred to in JoS, it is often to indicate the enemy entities (enemy ETs, etc.), who are behind the Abrahamic religions. But Jehovah DOES NOT EXIST in the Christian sense.

Regarding these enemy entities, Satan has revealed that he has won the WAR:
"Satan frequently emphasized the importance of daily power meditation to me. He has also told me "our side has won." Satan lost a battle a long time ago, but not the war. He has recently won the war. He is appalled at the condition of the world"

As for the Jews, the "servants of Jehovah," who have power on this Earth, they are not superior to us in power as we believe:
When I asked Satan about a few years ago, if anything can be done about the enemy, since their power seems rather engulfing in this earth [and this involves the world at large, their hold on offices and so on], Satan's reply was merely this in regards to Humans against the Enemy: "There would be no war if the enemy was simply superior".

If you are concerned about the situation of Jehovah's entities and the Enemy, etc., when you have done at least six months of meditation and study of true Satanism on www.joyofsatan.org you will be able to contribute to the spiritual warfare thanks to this: https://josrituals.org/

By "spiritual warfare", I mean, although incorrectly because it is not exactly the same thing, also the rituals of blessing to Satanism that come out in the schedules often published by Hp HoodedCobra666. If you want, you can keep an eye on the updates on this forum to see if and when new schedules of group rituals come out. But make sure you have six months of meditative experience before contributing to spiritual warfare.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back