Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5350: Unhealthy products such as junk food

AskSatanOperator

I want to ask, does consuming products like coke, lay's, chocolate, coffee have any effect on the mind? Does it affect things like magic? Or communication with the gods? Because most of these are Israeli products, even toothpaste. The gods are against Israel, so it's not very ethical to use these products... but the word “betrayal” is a bit rude.

If you're so overly concerned about consuming junk food, then opt to just eating them once a week or a month, or better yet, switch to natural sugars, like fruits, natural honey.

1000007352.png

This is all the different kosher symbols to avoid. Look on the back of every product you buy to see if they have these symbols.

I want to ask, does consuming products like coke, lay's, chocolate, coffee have any effect on the mind?
the answer is YES. especially sugar that have similar effect on the brain like cocaine.
so it's not very ethical to use these products... but the word “betrayal” is a bit rude.
i don't think ethics have anything to do with that!
It is a completely material deal.
you keep giving your body toxic ingredients and it won't function with it's best shape,
truly it is marvelous how human body can cleanse and regenerate but at some point it will scream enough is enough
those screams usually comes in pains or illness

It is the same as saying: do not use the public transportation network, because it is from the Jews, do not live in an apartment, because it was created by the Jews, do not eat food, because it was created in a Jewish factory, financed by Jewish money, do not use the Internet, because it is on Jewish servers, do not read books, because they are published by Jewish publishers, and the Cyrillic alphabet was created by the Jews, and so on.

The same situation with Art. All Art is from Satan, all Art was created by the Gentiles, and the Jews then copied and distorted it. No one in their right mind would reproach you for listening to music or watching movies. Just try to avoid Art with an Enemy agenda and enjoy the hobby.

The Jews have no rights to Matter, they just distort in their favor what exists from Nature.

HP Hooded Cobra has written something important on this topic that you must realize:
Long ago, the conversation on if people should buy certain things because they have the "Kosher" symbol on them, or what one should do, because this is "jewish", was done. Some people literally said misguided things which are born out of irrationality, such as "if it is of the jews then we aren't getting it".

Chances are high now that water companies might be headed by jews. What are you going to do, not drink water? Does not drinking water do anything besides kill you, furthering the already done mistake of jews owning the literal water companies in your Nation and succeeding? Will this cup of water that you don't drink "prove yourself" to Satan, or actually taking back segments of whatever you can?

First of all, one must consider if they can get something that is not of the enemy. If you can, then you should get it. If not, then you should get it from them if it's essential for existence.

And yes, you should drink the fucking water. You will not prove yourself as easily as this to the Gods by pretending to be a useless "purist" that only furthers our destruction by literally promoting the nonsense of giving up on everything. There are things that have to be done.

Further, these things belong to society, and not to the jews, who put themselves on top of these and try to force.

While I understand why some people might not want to get all into this, everyone must choose the extent. This is like fools like the Christians who literally spew out the nonsense that "Meditation is of the devil" and others who also whine the Jews do "Kabbalah", which is essentially a stolen teaching from the Egyptians, the Greeks and the Babylonians.

Then they say since it's all spirituality, that all spirituality is evil.

No, it is not. If one is here, you understand that. Therefore, you must also understand how other things they have stolen, are not bad. They were always here.

Don't be dumb. Be an SS who is smart.
Source: "I Want To Do This...But The Jews..." - STOP THIS: WAKING YOU UP.

Yes. There are medical studies and even YouTube documentaries/demos on the negative effects of those. Look them up. It doesn't matter whether something is jewish or natural. You can fuck yourself with abuse of anything. With some things, even with just low usage. For example there are several poisons in nature. Try eating a poisonous plant and see what happens. There's no 'microdosing' or other shit with that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back