Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5348: Why is this happening?

AskSatanOperator

I don't know why this is happening... I want someone to message me again and I've tried everything possible to attract them and I don't receive any messages.
The funny thing is that if I do any work, use my aura, thought forms... etc., I get what I want, but now with the person it's impossible.
I didn't try everything at once, I gave space for the energies to do their work.

Have you ever considered to just go to somebody who  actually shows interest to you instead of wasting time and energy on someone who isn't even into you?

I don't know why this is happening... I want someone to message me again and I've tried everything possible to attract them and I don't receive any messages.
The funny thing is that if I do any work, use my aura, thought forms... etc., I get what I want, but now with the person it's impossible.
I didn't try everything at once, I gave space for the energies to do their work.
axaxa. I recognize myself. I have always loved unattainable personalities who are far away and have no chance of being together. I've always liked the stars. I used magic, but it only worked on me))).It was empty, but funny. I was striving to be better.
Tip: if the real question is not answered yes, then go ahead

Are you sure this person is good for you?
That can be your GD preventing you to damage yourself with a wrong relationship.
Or, that person has a stronger aura and mind than yours.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back