Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5346: Not my war

AskSatanOperator

I'm going to be blunt here. We are under a lot of pressure to fight a war doing rituals that we don't even know work. I am overworked, overstressed as is ans I have to wonder how in the world I am expected to fit in such rituals and bloody spiritual warfare when my life is so hectic. When I do get free time I just want to rest during it as that precious free time means the world to me. How do we actually know any of this works to begin with? Why are we all expected to participate? That expectation is so unreasonable considering our current state of living. I can barely make a living let alone wage some war. I am sorry if this is rude but I am at my wits end here. I would fight if I could but I have to fight for me first.

Greetings,
You've got to calm down. You can give yourself a break. Nobody is forcing you at gunpoint to do RTRs and meditations. You can see the difference when you do it. Especially with a nice calming meditation. Clean your aura. And calm down. Write everything down in a notebook, along with the reasons. Then ask yourself questions. And then put them through your filter. and Read the forums. Instead of vibrating the Rtrs 9 times, vibrate them 3 times... etc. If you have many questions, ask them again and again.

I'm going to be blunt here. We are under a lot of pressure to fight a war doing rituals that we don't even know work. I am overworked, overstressed as is ans I have to wonder how in the world I am expected to fit in such rituals and bloody spiritual warfare when my life is so hectic. When I do get free time I just want to rest during it as that precious free time means the world to me. How do we actually know any of this works to begin with? Why are we all expected to participate? That expectation is so unreasonable considering our current state of living. I can barely make a living let alone wage some war. I am sorry if this is rude but I am at my wits end here. I would fight if I could but I have to fight for me first.
You can do Final RTR not 9 times for each letter (before strikethrough), but 1 time if you don't have time.

Nobody is forcing you to do anything. Do you know you have free will? Every moment of your life, what you do in each moment is what you are most wanting to do at that time.

For you not knowing if they work. Consider that unanimously, all of the people who have a lot of experience with these all know for a fact that these work powerfully and effectively. Trust me, I would not be wasting my time every day of my life for the last several years here if it was not Truth, as is proven by direct personal experience every day. It's not a waste of time because it is all real and true. Otherwise none of us would be here.

Being overstressed may happen, I sometimes take a day or two break from spiritual war and heavy rituals/activities to recharge and have fun.
Well, rituals work, I think on the long run.
Just observe WW2 and Hitler decade of rule. The world you are living in today, with high wealth and power and a social structure still working for western countries and most advanced eastern/southern ones, is largely due to this giant "ritual", or better said effort in terms of energies, that shifted the world from downfall to getting back to middle ages, to a wealthy and liveable world, as Hitler pushed strongly back the jewish global power. So Hitler worked for a better future, like we are doing now.. Unfortunately WW2 happened and he was stopped, but he caused a great change for us all.
Things that the jews planned for now and the next decades will miserably fall due to our collective effort.
OK, the world is in chaos and full of problems, but free life is mostly possible in most of it.
I see thinhs this way, hope this helps.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back