Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5342: Those who find spiritual satanism

AskSatanOperator

The people who find spiritual satanism, who do the God rituals, who do the meditations and find the true faith (in the previous years it wasn't even called faith because it was the only reality) are actually the people chosen by the gods and goddesses, right? because the Muslims, Christians, Jews, etc. couldn't grasp spiritual satanism and didn't get the favor of the gods, right? we found it and we got the favor of the gods. So the gods and goddesses kind of know our personality and they know our loyalty and they bring us closer to the right one, don't they? But they never bring other Christians etc. closer. (I couldn't quite make out the words, but I'm sure you understand.)

People who come to Spiritual Satanism and feel right at home have been SS in their previous lives.

The Gods do not waste their energy or time on brain dead xians or muslims, etc.,
who do not want to be saved.

You cannot save everyone.

Some people randomly find the JoS, and this could be their first time being involved with spirituality and our Gods. But many of us were lead here by the Gods because we were with them in our past lives.

Finding JoS isn't something special. One may find JoS in some way or another.

There are many people who come to JoS. Some are looking for Satan to fix their lives, others for money or fame, others are skeptical and looking for proof. Those people have had no previous connection with Satan or Satanism.

Those who were with Satan in their past lives feel suddenly at home after a long search when they find JoS. It all fits in with them. They feel a conviction of rediscovering something lost. They may or may not have had previous experiences with the Gods before discovering JoS.

Now, just coming to Satanism and being a dedicated Satanist and practicing doesn't mean you are chosen, even if you were with the Gods in previous lives. It takes exceptional courage and strength of character to be chosen, it means to perservere to teach the truth to people despite all adversities, spend hours a day researching stuff and meditating and even enduring endless psychic and physical attacks by the enemy. It's not an easy job and those who do all that stuff are the ones that are chosen, such as HP Maxine was. Those people receive extra protection from the Gods.

Some people randomly find the JoS, and this could be their first time being involved with spirituality and our Gods. But many of us were lead here by the Gods because we were with them in our past lives.
Yes, I agree that in past lives some have been with the Gods. For example, I know for sure that my daughter communicated with Demons in a previous life. Use translator

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back