Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5336: Yhwh devour souls and reincarnation

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone. I have friends and relatives with whom I have beautiful memories, but most of them are Muslim. Their souls will be devoured by YHWH and when I reincarnate, I won't be able to remember them. This will actually happen to all of us. What can I do about this? And I can never bring them to my side... I believe Anubis will surely help, but not for everyone. Also, what if I can't find spiritual Satanism in my next reincarnation? And I will lose all my knowledge...

all of your memories stored in your sub-councisness even your past lives. make sure to builed a strong bond with the gods and advance as much as you can. it will builed more and strong positive emotions towars the path, and most likely you will find spiritual satanism in your next life easily.
some of us are aware about gods presence in our lives or saved from really evil things because of this path, and other members who work with them directly, all of this affected our souls to the point you dont really fear to be lost anymore.

in our next reincarnation we will be more aware, more advanced and more open to communication. do not fear

Do not worry about this. As long as you stay strong and dedicated to the path of the Gods, you will eventually find your way to Satan in your next reincarnations.

And no...your Muslim friends/families aren't gonna get "devoured" by that scum they'll reincarnate.

So why didn't our gods intervene or can't they intervene while these were being played? I know from my circle that the number of people who still believe in the 3 heavenly religions is very high.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back