Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5335: The one true God

AskSatanOperator

In my philosophy Satan is God, the one and only God. the one who is and is to come. The one who deserves praises. He is my everything. He is my all. He is my everything, both great and small.
He saved my life, he fell because of me. He made everything new. He is my everything. Now how about you?

Some folks may ask me, some folks may say, "Who is this Satan you talk about every day?" He is my Savior. He set me free! Let us praise the Lord, for ever and ever my God He is the same he never change from eternity to eternity. Everything you are enjoying today! both our animals were gifted to us by Satan, not the false Gods of the Buybull wrongly written.

HAIL BAAL ZEBUL

HAIL SATAN

All gods are unique and special.
It's incredible how every planet has its own immutable and infinite nature.
Just like every God who represents a considerable part of the universe.

It's incredible how every planet has its own immutable and infinite nature.
Just like every God who represents a considerable part of the universe.
Most importantly, they all have completely different personalities and areas of expertise. Just like every star that shines in the night sky, only the Gods never go away.

I like the idea that there's always a force that's watching over me, that I can trust.

Don't fall into the trap of following Christianity with a different god. Saying "Satan is your Lord and Savior" is merely replacing Jesus with Satan but following the exact suicidal Christian ideology. Slavishly worshiping a being still makes you a slave.

Satan doesn't need blind worship, he instead us wants to be proud and free.

Satan teaches us how to save ourselves, as the JoS site says. If we were to depend on him and he didn't give us knowledge so that we develop our spiritual powers and be independent, that would mean he's "evil" like the fake jewish/xian god.

You are the creator of your own life. Yes, Satan can guide you, but he wants you to trust in yourself and use your own powers and not depend on Him.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back