Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5329: circumcision

AskSatanOperator

What about spiritual satanic individuals who are circumcised by some Muslim families? I've heard it's good for health. And that circumcision is an old pagan tradition.

It's not, it's unhealthy.
There have been some thread where someone posted a guide on how to grow back foreskin. Search for "circumcision" on the forums and I think you'll find it.

It's not, it's unhealthy.
There have been some thread where someone posted a guide on how to grow back foreskin. Search for "circumcision" on the forums and I think you'll find it.
Doesn't apply to me but you can grow back foreskin? Colour me surprised, that's insane if legit.

Doesn't apply to me but you can grow back foreskin? Colour me surprised, that's insane if legit.
and If some spells or biokinesis, squares, valefor's ritual, meditations are all done at the same time, yes it is possible.

What about spiritual satanic individuals who are circumcised by some Muslim families? I've heard it's good for health. And that circumcision is an old pagan tradition.
You've been lied to.

Circumcision is a choice for adults suffering phimosis or other issues. Alternatives do exist.

In some cultures, at some point, it may have become a ritual for adulthood or symbolism, it was never practiced on babies.

In Egypt, practicing this on the very young occurred with all the mixing, the confusion, the papyri to 'Archangel Michael' and the rest of the crap as the population devolved massively. Unfortunately this (updated with the most severe practice on Earth of cutting up to the skin mid-shaft, mandated by jews in the Middle Ages) reappeared in England and America in the late 19th century, becoming a global standard for how it is done now.

Last edited:
yea if you cut all sort of organs it may be concidered "healthy" because it no longer can get contaminated or get cancer and all sort... what a nice way do get jewed

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back