Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5320: Is there things I could do to help?

AskSatanOperator

I really would like to find out how I can help online I have a lap top and all the time in the world and really think that it would be very helpful being involved with something for JOS. I am struggling with getting out of my addiction of meth and I could literally do anything I want in this world I have a wonderful supportive family behind me in which I grew up with everything and anything I wanted or needed. I am just trying to find out how it is I can be more involved with JOS? I think it would definitely help with myself esteem and my time. Please disreguard if it is nothing to ask on the ask-satan.net forums. thank you

I really would like to find out how I can help online I have a lap top and all the time in the world and really think that it would be very helpful being involved with something for JOS. I am struggling with getting out of my addiction of meth and I could literally do anything I want in this world I have a wonderful supportive family behind me in which I grew up with everything and anything I wanted or needed. I am just trying to find out how it is I can be more involved with JOS? I think it would definitely help with myself esteem and my time. Please disreguard if it is nothing to ask on the ask-satan.net forums. thank you
Hello if you speak a foreign language you can help translating (you can email me), or you can participate in online activism efforts (you can contact JG NakedPluto). If you have other ideas let us know. Also beside this it is strongly recommended for meditating and doing the Final RTRs to be performed daily by all Satanists.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back