Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5317: Быстрое открытие 3 глаза. Quick 3-eye opening.

AskSatanOperator

Здравствуйте, уважаемый/е. Исследуя долго эзотерику и будучи давно посвященным компетентным гуру, натолкнулся на тему быстрого открытия глаза Шивы. А именно во время стресса, травм головы/висков, клинической смерти (задействован 8 дом гороскопа). В мистериях Митры, ребефинге, ритуале убийства Хирама Абиффа(привет масонам с глазами енота от кровоизлеяния в мозгу) происходит церемониальный опыт рождения/смерти. Подтверждения тому еще некоторые практики по трепанации черепа, находимые по всему миру. Управители кали-южного мира скрывают эти ускоренные методики, давая лайтовые выше перечисленные нью-эйджевские практики для народа, чтобы обыватель не пошел выигрывать деньги на бирже с помощью новообретенного ясновидения или не сошел с ума в астральных путешевствиях, не имея защиты мастера, что в принципе правильно. Но мне хочется чего-то большего и понимаю, что есть вера в Бога, а есть знания завтрашнего дня с помощью профессиональной не попсовой астрологии. Есть длительные медитации на свет внутри, а есть искусственный вызов выработки ДМТ с темным ретритом без света на протяжении нескольких дней/недель. Хотел бы узнать поподробней без сливания инфы или вранья, что в знаменитостей черный глаз от пластической хирургии, частых падений или рептилоидного бреда. Возможно ли ваше направления Духовного сатанизма знает и практикует подобные техники. Естественно я оставлю нашу переписку в тайне.
С уважением, Даниил. Извините за мой английский. Hello, dear ones! After having studied esotericism for a long time and having long been initiated by a competent guru, I came across the topic of quickly opening the eye of Shiva. Namely, during stress, head/temple injuries, clinical death (the 8th house of the horoscope is involved). In the mysteries of Mithras, rebirthing, the ritual of killing Hiram Abiff (hello to the Masons with raccoon eyes from a cerebral hemorrhage), a ceremonial birth/death experience occurs. This is confirmed by some other practices of craniotomy found around the world. The rulers of the Kali-Yaga world hide these accelerated methods, giving light versions of the New Age practices listed above for the people, so that the average person does not go to win money on the stock exchange with the help of newfound clairvoyance or go crazy in astral travel, without the protection of a master, which is basically right. But I want something more and I understand that there is faith in God, and there is knowledge of tomorrow with the help of professional non-pop astrology. There are long meditations on the light within, and there is an artificial invocation of DMT production with a dark retreat without light for several days/weeks. I would like to find out in more detail, without leaking information or lies, that celebrities have black eyes from plastic surgery, frequent falls or reptilian delusions. Is it possible that your direction of Spiritual Satanism knows and practices similar techniques. Naturally, I will keep our correspondence confidential.
Best regards, Daniil. Sorry for my English.

You could really start by actually studying the Joy of Satan website instead of focusing on some random "religion" out there that involves a lot of misguiding and so on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back