Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5286: My guardian demon, Hagenti, also known as Bastet, Bast.

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone, Peace be upon you all. My guardian demons have changed to Abrasax and Lilith. When Abrasax (Decarabia) was my guardian, my familiar is was a bird. When it was Lilith, my love life was good. Now, my guardian is Hagenti, also known as the Egyptian goddess Bastet, and now my familiar is a cat. I have heard that it is a President rank. Is it normal for guardian demons to change this frequently? What determines these changes? I understand the changes through my familiar animals or based on the characteristics of the god/goddess. I have also heard that high-ranking gods and goddesses do not become guardian demons for everyone. Thank you for your time. (My English is not very good, so I apologize if there are any vocabulary errors.)
Hail Satan!

Something about someone being visibly a beginner but saying their Guardian is Lady Lilith rings oddly to me. Not saying it couldn't be possible, but still.
Also, as far as I know, your Guardian Demon doesn't change. Someone correct me if that's not true.

Something about someone being visibly a beginner but saying their Guardian is Lady Lilith rings oddly to me. Not saying it couldn't be possible, but still.
Also, as far as I know, your Guardian Demon doesn't change. Someone correct me if that's not true.
As far as I know an initiate can experience the "change" of different GD's in relation of many things: their current life situation, what they need to learn in the present time, what they lack of etc.
I'm not sure if this "change" can be frequent. It depends on what he/she meant by frequent. A few months? Years?

Your Guardian Demon actually changes on very, very rare occasions.

Just because a God/Goddess other than your Guardian contacts you for a while does not mean that your Guardian has changed.

Yes, the energies of the Gods can create big changes in your life. And you may feel close to many Gods/Goddesses.

However, be a little calmer about the Guardian Demon issue and focus on gaining your inner strength. As your consciousness expands, you will have a sharper perception of yourself and your Guardian.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back