Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5281: Looking for a Fortune Teller

AskSatanOperator

I need a fortune teller for a matter of life and death. I used to be able to read it myself, but at some point I looked at it so much that the tarot cards started to look at me. My situation is about love. Maybe infatuation. Please, someone please come out and tell me whether it can happen or not, and I will stop or continue accordingly. The thoughts of whether my efforts are wasted, whether I am exhausting myself in vain make me feel bad, but I cannot leave it because it is not certain. Most of the good fortune tellers out there are Jews or in a relationship with hostile entities. So, brothers and sisters, please at least be an eye on me from the outside. I can reach out to those who write at Protonmail.

I need a fortune teller for a matter of life and death. I used to be able to read it myself, but at some point I looked at it so much that the tarot cards started to look at me. My situation is about love. Maybe infatuation. Please, someone please come out and tell me whether it can happen or not, and I will stop or continue accordingly. The thoughts of whether my efforts are wasted, whether I am exhausting myself in vain make me feel bad, but I cannot leave it because it is not certain. Most of the good fortune tellers out there are Jews or in a relationship with hostile entities. So, brothers and sisters, please at least be an eye on me from the outside. I can reach out to those who write at Protonmail.
Pay attention read here:
On-line and off-line readings, can I trust them?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back