Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5272: Romance and love

AskSatanOperator

Hello, i have a quite common problem which is the issue with being loved or loving. When i fall in love it usually goes one of the two ways, either the person is completely silent or can't stop being around me, i always try to hide my feelings in case they try to break me like the others did. The feeling i get is so strong i can't help but to grow apart from the person i care about for my own sake. How to gain trust in others again so i won't be scared to shower someone with my feelings?

How about you first heal your trauma and then go searching for love?

It takes two to run a relationship, not one person.

Hello, i have a quite common problem which is the issue with being loved or loving. When i fall in love it usually goes one of the two ways, either the person is completely silent or can't stop being around me, i always try to hide my feelings in case they try to break me like the others did. The feeling i get is so strong i can't help but to grow apart from the person i care about for my own sake. How to gain trust in others again so i won't be scared to shower someone with my feelings?
Do what you feel is best but very slowly and watch yourself.

When we do things slowly we are conscious of a lot of things then we can learn and grow.

Take step by step, and do everything little by little, build relationships where it will have substance,

This means, not bunch of actions and expressing feelings at once, but one action at the time, then take time to think and comprehend how you feel about it, see how he or she feels,

But start from very small steps.

Then let go, and see if you get respond, but don’t wait for it, when we wait we automatically manipulate ourselves and others into state where we don’t get respond, when we wait we know we are not getting it and this manifests in not getting it.

In my perspective best would be, do what you feel but with patience, slowly, in small steps, analyze yourself, see if it is good, correct yourself if it is needed,

Mistakes are good, so you can learn.

See if other person is sensible by the way, otherwise this is waste of time.

Ask yourself if this is real, if person earned your love, if he or she did something for you to be loved by you and etc.,

Reasoning should be key in relationships.

And after all know there is millions of other people, and there is always better one - This I know for sure.

How about you first heal your trauma and then go searching for love?

It takes two to run a relationship, not one person.
I feel like this is good advice. Many people enter into new relationships where they carry with themself baggage of unresolved problems and traumas. Some partners can handle it, but not all and such a relationship may end in failure.
I think a better solution would be to start healing before you try to enter into a new relationship. Someone has probably hurt you before, which has caused and contributed to your perception of feelings. Wunjo rune can help with trust issues. Also, in the link given below scroll down and check "emotional healing working by HPS Lydia".
You will see that it will be easier for you to start a new relationship if you approach it with healthier attitude and not by worrying that someone will potentially want to break you. This way of thinking is harmful and will not do any good for you.

I think you need to try to get rid of the internal constraints.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back