Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5270: did the gods help me?

AskSatanOperator

using this service to ask a few things regarding my interactions with the gods.

i'm new; been on this path for three months, meditating using the beginner section, and i'm unfortunately still skeptical with my interactions with the gods.

the first interaction i'd like to address is when i told my guardian demon about this unfortunate drama this one ytber has. i said how it was unfair how this one person can easily be accused in the internet just by this "victim" coming out with "evidence", when in reality, it's done for petty reasons.

the next few days later, it was revealed this ytber was actually innocent. i was genuinely happy, yet wondered if my interaction with the gods was real.

the second interaction was more blatant, this time being with father satan.

during those past few days, i have been interacting with both father satan or my guardian demon, alternating between the two. i still have really bad mental health due to an unhealthy, living environment, and would like to move out, in order to finally heal from the toxicity.

however, i had a really bad day at work and after my manager and my co-workers apologized for making me cry, except the culprit, i had my lunch break and cried myself in the comfort room for a bit.

as i was crying, i saw father's sigil came into view on my chest, and i felt his energy smiling at me. unfortunately, i was still pissy, so i told him to leave me alone and that he shouldn't bother me in such a vulnerable moment.

however, after a few minutes of leaving the conversation at that, i kept hearing both my conscience and a voice telling me that i should make amends since i need to be comforted, and that father satan just wants to encourage me venting out my feelings. so after mulling over it, i took my phone out and stared at father's sigil and apologized.

what's really annoying, yet funny to me is that in the middle of apologizing, i heard him respond with a humoristic "and?" and in my embarassment, i didn't wanna tell him what made me act so rude in front of him. he proceeded to say to just tell me what happened at work, with an imagery of him wiping his face with his hands in frustration due to my inability to communicate properly.

after i told him what happened, including my plan to leave my job and block all my co-workers in social media, i felt his energy cringe, in which i can picture him just squinting his eyes in confusion and cringing. once i decided to leave my job into a new one, i heard that my job has been going a little bad lately; basically, my co-workers who have the same monthly experience as me have been resigning as well for personal reasons. better yet, they ran into me and harbored no ill-will towards me, even being happy to see that i have a new job that would treat me well.

anyways, that's about the experiences i'd like to share. i just asked since this is my first time talking to the gods, and i'd like to ask for clarification if everyone has the same experience with the gods.

if i decided to add another experience if this gets nice replies, i'll refer to myself as "🌟" in the beginning of my entries.

The gods take great care of us and sometimes bring miracles upon us. Many of us have experienced it first hand.
Just don't get any silly ideas that maybe they took care of some YouTuber for you.. yes the gods are powerful, but they have limited energy and they would rather save it for the important things, and even if they might take care of issues not directly related to the welfare of satanists or the war against the enemy, it's still doubtful that they took care In something such irrelevant.

you should be looking for more potent signs in your life like seeing 666 randomly alot when you doing something right.
or good ideas that comes in the right time.
things like that a common thing for satanists

This is a combination of the Gods trying to help you, and also your own subconscious thoughts. At this stage of ability that you are at, perceived communication is still imperfect. And you could be taking some of your own subconscious knowledge or opinions from your own mind, and attributing them to Satan. But it is true Gods were with you trying to help you to feel better and solve the problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back