Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5268: Venus in Virgo, bad skin, want to do a Venus Square

AskSatanOperator

I want to do a Venus Square to improve my skin (my hands are really ugly/wrinkly/dry/rough and I have lots of acne scarring), however, my Venus is in Virgo. Idk my exact time of birth, but Venus is on either 15 or 16 degrees of Leo.

- Do I have to do a freeing working first?
- I have no idea what affirmation to use or how broad or specific it should be?
- What should it target - my skin directly or the natal energies?

1. Try and do a Spiritual Sun Square to improve your natal Venus.

2. No freeing of the soul working needed.

3. Think of what you want to improve first, your skin or your natal Venus?

1. Try and do a Spiritual Sun Square to improve your natal Venus.
Why? The question was about empowering the natal Venus, and the Venus square is ideal for that.

The spiritual Sun square can be utilized to harmonize aspects, the house affairs, and bring general good fortune, but empowering Venus is done directly by Venus.
2. No freeing of the soul working needed.
Actually, potentially yes. We can not know without knowing this person in more detail. The natal chart should indicate the specific needs.

Why? The question was about empowering the natal Venus, and the Venus square is ideal for that.

The spiritual Sun square can be utilized to harmonize aspects, the house affairs, and bring general good fortune, but empowering Venus is done directly by Venus.

Actually, potentially yes. We can not know without knowing this person in more detail. The natal chart should indicate the specific needs.
But you said it yourself:

Why do you need to do a Freeing of the soul working if you are only empowering your Venus?

Why do you need to do a Freeing of the soul working if you are only empowering your Venus?
There might be issues about negative karma that can be (and in some cases should be done prior) worked on before applying empowerment methods.

I want to do a Venus Square to improve my skin (my hands are really ugly/wrinkly/dry/rough and I have lots of acne scarring), however, my Venus is in Virgo. Idk my exact time of birth, but Venus is on either 15 or 16 degrees of Leo.

- Do I have to do a freeing working first?
- I have no idea what affirmation to use or how broad or specific it should be?
- What should it target - my skin directly or the natal energies?
In addition to the above, I recommend that you also wash every day and visit a dermatologist.

Skin problems can be caused not only by skin diseases.

Hygiene may also be an issue if you have severe sweating.

Skin infections are usually associated with fungal diseases, in some cases the treatment of fungal diseases requires medicines and special skin care products.

There might be issues about negative karma that can be (and in some cases should be done prior) worked on before applying empowerment methods.
That is the reason I suggested to do a Sun Square. If you remove any negative aspects of a specific planet with the Sun Square, when you do that planets Square, like Venus in this instance, you will only empower the good aspects of that planet.

I think we might have misunderstandings due to the Mercury Retrograde.

What is the difference when done in reverse order?

Is the Square working's effectiveness permanently muted, or does it lay "dormant" until the person clear's their negative karma?

you said once that squares could be started during void of course moon, could you explain why?

They should not be started during Void of Course.

you said once that squares could be started during void of course moon, could you explain why?
Did I? That was my mistake then.

That is the reason I suggested to do a Sun Square. If you remove any negative aspects of a specific planet with the Sun Square, when you do that planets Square, like Venus in this instance, you will only empower the good aspects of that planet.
Yes, that can work as well.
What is the difference when done in reverse order?

Is the Square working's effectiveness permanently muted, or does it lay "dormant" until the person clear's their negative karma?
The main problem I see is that there would be empowerment of unwanted qualities causing issues until the path is cleared so to speak.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back