Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5256: I need her - need spiritual advice (love story)

AskSatanOperator

There is one person I had a falling out with years earlier. How can I get her to contact me? I am in love with her, I want to live with her - what spiritual work should I do?

I thought of a love job, but I need something else. We spoke a long time ago, and I want that she contact me.

Try to contact her yourself. Look for her online, or try to get in touch with any of her relatives or friends. Don't feel like you're being weird for trying to contact her, it's always nice to hear from people from our past :)

However, you should keep a realistic view. You said it's been years, perhaps if you met with her again you won't feel like you love her anymore. Or perhaps she has moved on. But it's worth a try!

If you did not detach her from your chakras, most likely you still have some spiritual links to her, so if you think intensely to her this may cause her to have more recurring thought about you, right when you wrote the post. It depends on your aura's strength.
I once have been successful during the night when the person was asleep, I visualized a cord from my 3rd eye to the other person 3rd eye and put inside other's mind some thoughts and commands to tell something to me. The day after the person came to me and told me something related to my commands.
Forcing people is not good, reminding them about it can be OK in my opinion, I'd just be kind like you flirting instead of commanding.
Direct contact as said is way easier and less expensive in terms of energies, anyway.

Try to contact her yourself. Look for her online, or try to get in touch with any of her relatives or friends. Don't feel like you're being weird for trying to contact her, it's always nice to hear from people from our past :)

However, you should keep a realistic view. You said it's been years, perhaps if you met with her again you won't feel like you love her anymore. Or perhaps she has moved on. But it's worth a try!
She used to love me and I loved her very much, we were inseparable. But I made a mistake and hurt her, but badly, and she has hated me ever since. We exchanged a few words once or twice over the years, but she still hates me.

I want to make it right.

She used to love me and I loved her very much, we were inseparable. But I made a mistake and hurt her, but badly, and she has hated me ever since. We exchanged a few words once or twice over the years, but she still hates me.

I want to make it right.
Perhaps write her a long letter/email explaining how you know you messed up, but will never do it again, and are willing to do what it takes to make it right with her.

Often, someone will continue hating the person, because they ruined what could have been a happy and permanent relationship.

You can also do a Venus square or a working with Wunjo and/or Gebo rune to help.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back