Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5255: Why is God viewed as good and Satan bad?

AskSatanOperator

I suppose it all depends on whom you ask. Personally, I view the God of the Christian Bible (especially the Old Testament) as a truly evil character, at least the way he is portrayed. He is portrayed as being jealous, petty, vengeful, and bloodthirsty, willing to set his children against one another at the slightest provocation and have them engage in things like the slaughter of little children and infants. Heck — the Old Testament even describes him as being willing to wipe out 99.999% of all life on Earth just to teach one species a lesson. I mean, compared to all the death and destruction and suffering that God is responsible for as described in the Old Testament, he makes Voldemort, Darth Vader (not to mention real life characters such as Hitler and Pol Pot) look like innocent little kittens.

As for Satan, what did he actually do that was wrong? According to the story, he told Adam and Eve the truth about what would happen if they ate the “forbidden” fruit. And for that he was cursed forever and branded as a liar and a tempter. In the story, that is.

I dunno. Sometimes I wonder if the people who read the Bible and think that God is the hero and Satan is the villain also read the Harry Potter books and root for Voldemort.

I view the God of the Christian Bible (especially the Old Testament) as a truly evil character, at least the way he is portrayed. He is portrayed as being jealous, petty, vengeful, and bloodthirsty, willing to set his children against one another at the slightest provocation and have them engage in things like the slaughter of little children and infants.
100%. The fake jewish god Jewhova even supports forced abortions as a punishment, contradicting the common Christian belief that abortion should be banned.

Hosea 13:16
The people of Samaria must bear their guilt,
because they have rebelled against their God.
They will fall by the sword;
their little ones will be dashed to the ground,
their pregnant women ripped open

There are many similar verses like this one.

not to mention real life characters such as Hitler and Pol Pot

Hitler was a good guy and a hero, actually. He was slandered by the Jews just like Satan because he removed the Jews from power, banned usury and arrested the Rothschilds. He did nothing wrong. See this:

Holocaust Deprogramming Course

As for Satan, what did he actually do that was wrong? According to the story, he told Adam and Eve the truth about what would happen if they ate the “forbidden” fruit. And for that he was cursed forever and branded as a liar and a tempter. In the story, that is.

According to that story, it was Jewhova who lied, not the snake. Look at these verses:

Genesis 3:3-5
But God did say, ‘You must not eat fruit from the tree that is in the middle of the garden, and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”
You will not certainly die,” the serpent said to the woman. “For God knows that when you eat from it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.”

Christians claim that the snake lied when it said that they will not die and they will be like God. Yet a few verses later Jewhova admitted that what the snake said turned out to true:

Genesis 3:22
And the Lord God said, “The man has now become like one of us, knowing good and evil. He must not be allowed to reach out his hand and take also from the tree of life and eat, and live forever.”

So in other words it happened exactly like the snake said: They became like gods knowing good and evil and they could still live forever. One of us=gods (somehow Jewhova refers to himself in plural, possibly because the Jews stole him from multiple Pagan Gods). Looks like Jewhova lied to them when they told them they would certainly die. Imagine that!

And so far I've never seen a rebuttal to this from any Christians I've mentioned it to. They only block me or use cliches like "I'll pray for you/Jesus loves you/repent before it's too late".

Of course these are all Jewish fairy tales and Satan is a pre-Jewish Pagan God slandered by the Jews and the Jewish god doesn't exist. But the above makes a clear case even if they were true their Jokehova would be the bad guy.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back