Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5253: How many Indians do we have here ?

Why do you need to know such a thing?
It is unwise to meet another SS unless the Gods themselves bring you both together.

Why do you need to know such a thing?
It is unwise to meet another SS unless the Gods themselves bring you both together.
Its nothing bad to be curious about if there is more SS of your land, if one until this question arised was feeling like he or she is alone from their country, after getting respond this may bring more positivity in their path.

Its nothing bad to be curious about if there is more SS of your land, if one until this question arised was feeling like he or she is alone from their country, after getting respond this may bring more positivity in their path.
I'd say it's better if they ask if there are SS from India itself rather than from a specific part of it. Would you think it's wise if somebody asked if there are Lithuanian in a specific city/town? I'd think that's very unwise.

I'd say it's better if they ask if there are SS from India itself rather than from a specific part of it. Would you think it's wise if somebody asked if there are Lithuanian in a specific city/town? I'd think that's very unwise.
northern Part of India is very big, which is like 13 Times bigger than Lithuania, and there is 31 different cities.

the north and south of india do not have the same ethnic sub-races. their languages are also different. most southerners do not know one of the official language of the country, hindi. also most tamil - nadu introduce themselves as tamil nadu, not as indian. this is a common habit in kerala. i recommend you to do research before making such comments. north and south india differ from each other in many things, from the way how and what they eat to their weddings.

northern Part of India is very big, which is like 13 Times bigger than Lithuania, and there is 31 different cities.
the north and south of india do not have the same ethnic sub-races. their languages are also different. most southerners do not know one of the official language of the country, hindi. also most tamil - nadu introduce themselves as tamil nadu, not as indian. this is a common habit in kerala. i recommend you to do research before making such comments. north and south india differ from each other in many things, from the way how and what they eat to their weddings.
I understand, I just get a little worried that if certain people reveal where they live, some will "befriend" them and ask for the city they're from. I just want people to be safe.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back