Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5229: Is Number 777 a Negative Number for SS?

AskSatanOperator

I keep seeing 777 and I don't know if its a negative sign or a positive one. I know that 777 is supposedly connected to Xianity somehow but at the same time I keep thinking of Lilith when I see this number. Whats the deal with it?

It's just a number, a frequency, a Saturnine one, alone it's not evil.

The enemy used this number for death curses, such as "jesus", but however this is based on hebrew and not on the core of the number itself.

I think it's interesting to know more about these numbers, also 42 and 11, and how we can use these to Satanic purposes.

I tried to do some research, and apparently it is full of retarded people talking bullshit.

I checked, and apparently 777 corresponds to Σατανας+24 (alpha and omega, greek alphabet) or ΣΤΝΣ+27 (full greek alphabet).

That's all I could find.

I tried to do some research, and apparently it is full of retarded people talking bullshit.

I checked, and apparently 777 corresponds to Σατανας+24 (alpha and omega, greek alphabet) or ΣΤΝΣ+27 (full greek alphabet).

That's all I could find.
I think 777 is Satan and the generation of the Greek alphabet (and its mysteries) as a basis for generating this, not coincidentally it is a Saturn number.

I am beginning to think that every Saturn number is connected to Lord Satan in some way, 660 may be another example.

I keep seeing 777 and I don't know if its a negative sign or a positive one. I know that 777 is supposedly connected to Xianity somehow but at the same time I keep thinking of Lilith when I see this number. Whats the deal with it?
It might make sense to think of the Goddess Lilith in a way. 7 is a number that relates to the 7th chakra, and potentially also to the 3rd eye, the 6th chakra and the pineal gland.

In Sanskrit it is "sapta," in Greek it is "epta."
What we notice is "Ptah," which is one of Lord Satan's names, and is used as a power word to activate and empower the pineal gland.

Sa, on the other hand means infinite, is attributed to the 7th chakra, and is the first two letters of the Sanskrit name of the 7th chakra, Sahasrara.

Epta, on the other hand, begins with Epsilon, the letter of Mercury, whose symbolism is the union of masculine and feminine, 3 and 3 and then 1 in the middle (Sushumna) =7.
The word Epta begins with an aspiration, similar to Heta, which is related to Venus and an activation of power.

So far all the numbers widely used by the enemy have turned out to be very important and fundamental.
The 6 and 7 are a great example, the six-pointed star is another great example, the "metatron cube" is another example, the number 12, 72, and even 42 (6×7), but I have yet to find other properties on this one.

Just as these symbols and numbers have the ability to be used to annihilate someone, they also have the ability to elevate you to the highest Paradises.

They are the two sides of the coin, in the same way that the Goddess Astarte governs both love and hate.

The enemy has played much on taking power of the higher chakras, just think of the stolen title of Metathronos, or in this case 777.

Since it is linked to the 7th chakra, it is also linked to its counterpart, the 1st chakra, seat of the Serpent, and therefore has the ability to elicit or annihilate it, preventing its rise. The enemy used the power of this number as the most powerful of curses.

"jesus" is a totally corrupted representation of the fall of the Kundalini, his name is linked to very powerful numbers and concepts.

But I am convinced that these numbers and concepts can be extremely beneficial to us if we use them in the right way, through Satan.

judaism is just a corruption of these numbers and concepts.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back