Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5223: History Question?

AskSatanOperator

Did the twelve tribes of Israel exist? 🤔
Or is that just Bible fiction. And why do so many people talk about it churches?

Did the twelve tribes of Israel exist? 🤔
Or is that just Bible fiction. And why do so many people talk about it churches?
They are (most likely as far as I know) an allegory for a series of Gods within the Canaanite Pantheon, which the jews have infested for a long period of time, and which the jewish authors of the torah have considered of great importance to proudly boast about comitting genocide upon. The torah is highly numerological and symbolic in its writing, as it was designed to be an occult text, as their covenant. "The worthy son of israel rules over others! It's in our books! This justifies us destroying entire civilizations and slandering their Gods to gain control of this land! It's our land! Because this creepy ass book we wrote says it is!"
Whether or not that is true or the "twelve tribes" were an actual thing, I don't fully know, because I have better things to study than the insider history and genealogy of the jews.

why do so many people talk about it churches?
I don't fully understand what this means but if it means you've seen people claim they symbolize certain churches, Christianity has had many arguably smart people corrupted into going in circles with the "deep symbolism of the bible". Not the real deep symbolism, just more random gibberish or ideas from Pagan cultures gotten half right.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back