Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5168: Numbers 19:2 Jewish prophecy

AskSatanOperator

Jews are going to kill a red animal and bring more wars and chaos, they are going to make a sacrifice and build Solomon's temple with it, apart from the religious wars that this will cause, does it have anything to do with the spiritual?

The Kikes are not going to achieve anything, keep doing the RTRs.
The ritual of Balaam and the Grand ritual of Beelzebul also destroy their curses.

Jews are going to kill a red animal and bring more wars and chaos, they are going to make a sacrifice and build Solomon's temple with it, apart from the religious wars that this will cause, does it have anything to do with the spiritual?

Wrong, the prophecies speak of a boy with a small penis decorating a cow to make it look like ginger.

But then it turns out that Eric Cartman has a big penis, a jew eats farts to maintain the lie, but then it all falls apart.

Better to focus on something else.

Wrong, the prophecies speak of a boy with a small penis decorating a cow to make it look like ginger.

But then it turns out that Eric Cartman has a big penis, a jew eats farts to maintain the lie, but then it all falls apart.

Better to focus on something else.
Don't u dare to quesuion me, nor by holly buks!! u antisemitic jew, u try to decieve me from mi jewish faith!!

of course I naver read tha bible or any histori buk, but I identify as the source of thruth, and Deus Vult! don't bother me you little goim!

I'm also a comunist myself, but tat doesnt matter, as a seed star, im litteraly an onnipotent god.

Nou get off of my path, gotta have mcdonalds for breakfast and new subscription for onlyfans.

be praised transgender jesux, and rabbi shmuel, deus vult!!

~avarage new age christian

Don't u dare to quesuion me, nor by holly buks!! u antisemitic jew, u try to decieve me from mi jewish faith!!

of course I naver read tha bible or any histori buk, but I identify as the source of thruth, and Deus Vult! don't bother me you little goim!

I'm also a comunist myself, but tat doesnt matter, as a seed star, im litteraly an onnipotent god.

Nou get off of my path, gotta have mcdonalds for breakfast and new subscription for onlyfans.

be praised transgender jesux, and rabbi shmuel, deus vult!!

~avarage new age christian
The jews, christians, and muslims will all come together and turn into Van Halen.

The jews, christians, and muslims will all come together and turn into Van Halen.
nah that's an eretic lie.

the truth is that the bible talk about super-old ages.

There was a time, in the jurassic, where jesuxsaurus, a lizard humanoid being, was a dinosaur tamer, but the story went wrong, he went existint for the sins of the dinosaurs, and then the armaghedon happened, and all of them went existint.

the science is hidding this truth from u.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back