Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5165: Analog horror

AskSatanOperator

Seeing only a glimpse of it made me feel significant amount of dirt on my soul, but cleaned immediately thus removing most of it but still felt a bit under from it.

Does being dedicated (soul wise) to Satan make you spiritually sensitive? (I'm dedicated)

But for me analog horror is a killer and will never go near it again.

Can stuff like that really have an effect on your soul?

I also need help in making sure it's completely gone.

Don't be a victim to the pitfall of always assuming there is a magical explanation when a mundane one does fine. You were creeped out by horror. This is a normal, expected result.
If you ever feel like something bad happened to you astrally or spiritually due to watching this, you did the correct thing by cleaning your aura. Cleaning the aura, cleansing your space with your preferred method and just focusing on something else, all do great work in helping you with issues like this. I'd also tell you to deliberate with Demons you're working it on an issue if it gets too serious, but I assume that if you have this ability, you already know what to do best in regards to it.
As far as "Can stuff like that really have an effect on your soul", that is a loaded, complicated question. Can things negatively affect your soul just by watching them? Yes, but I'd say not permanently. And certainly not some silly fiction.
If there was anything malicious or of the enemy within that, you can rest assured that your Dedication to Satan is protecting you.

This recent article by High Priest HoodedCobra also addresses similar points to your issue. It's an article that helps a lot with the principle of "mundane over magical helps you not go crazy". I can't possibly put it as well as he did.
Alien Races, Reptilians, Greys, Kooky people, etc.

sometimes we can be exposed to enemy energy because of our environment in our real life or because of our family or the place that we had to been in. during these periods the way the enemy attacks everyone can be different. some are attacked in a physical way. you can even hear voices, laughing etc. some may feel sick, tired, weak, exhausted for days. some are attacked by putting bad thoughts in their mind. Satan knows your heart and what your real thoughts are. none of us can comment on Satan's and his feelings towards you. but my advice to you is to always keep clean your aura and chakras. rtrs are a very good and fast-acting method to expel the enemy and his attacks. in time you will be able to distinguish between your own thoughts and the thoughts that the enemy is trying to impose on you. for this you need to progress a little more and increase your control and strength.

HPS Maxine had written in Her Sermons at least a few times that She likes horror movies, so I would not worry.

This analog horror seems to be a different genre, but I think the same principle applies. And if you really don't like it, you can of course, just not watch it.

Watching videos doesn't cause your aura to get dirty. At worst it will just make you feel scared and uncomfortable. This is all just mental.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back