Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5133: me and my ex

AskSatanOperator

I think my ex-boyfriend and I have a very strong bond, when we were dating he and I talked about it, no matter how many times we broke up, we always got back together. I'm SS, he's not, but he's told me a lot of stories and I think that if he were SS, he'd be a very strong one ( in meditations I say ).
Is there any way I can think about him and it come to him, or he can think about me and it ends up coming to me? Like a manifestation?
Is there any way I can use my third eye and think about him and end up getting there?
I feel so connected to him, what he feels sometimes I think I feel.
(we're two months apart, and I think it would be enough time not to forget him completely, but at least spend a day without thinking about him, which doesn't happen)

You should check your synastry charts to see if you are both compatible for one another for long term relationship.

If he is not abusing you in any way and the break ups aren't bad for ones mental health, then do sex magick. Use orgasm energy to will him to come meet you again (if texting/calling/meeting is out of the question).

Or if he is not a good influence on you then do void meditation and remove any ties connecting you both.

I think my ex-boyfriend and I have a very strong bond, when we were dating he and I talked about it, no matter how many times we broke up, we always got back together. I'm SS, he's not, but he's told me a lot of stories and I think that if he were SS, he'd be a very strong one ( in meditations I say ).
Is there any way I can think about him and it come to him, or he can think about me and it ends up coming to me? Like a manifestation?
Is there any way I can use my third eye and think about him and end up getting there?
I feel so connected to him, what he feels sometimes I think I feel.
(we're two months apart, and I think it would be enough time not to forget him completely, but at least spend a day without thinking about him, which doesn't happen)
I am short of time but, just try to see things this way. What is constantly pushing you to break? Is there any internal or external (parents, negative influences, strong xians) attached to his aura and soul bringing him far from you?
I have seen many people returning to their families with a destroyed love life and living the rest of their life alone, simply because their (sometimes abusive) parents unconsciously never let them go to live their life. This happens in most xianized countries, as far as I can see.
Is there any obstacle you need to knock down to allow a spontaneous return to the couple you were?
Rather than forcing things, I would destroy obstacles. If your love is then true and honest, getting back together will happen by itself.
This is how I see facts, hope this helps!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back