Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5132: Blood transfusion

AskSatanOperator

My husband found himself in a car accident. Stable for the moment, but he needs a blood transfusion. Unfortunately my blood is incompatible with his, and we have found no potential donors remaining in either sides of the family. The state of the world has me very worried in this case. What if he is given Jewish blood, or blood from another race? What I hope is the case if that happens is his body can stabilize its self in the long run and get rid of any unwelcome genes. All answers are appreciated, thank you, and hail Satan.

My husband found himself in a car accident. Stable for the moment, but he needs a blood transfusion. Unfortunately my blood is incompatible with his, and we have found no potential donors remaining in either sides of the family. The state of the world has me very worried in this case. What if he is given Jewish blood, or blood from another race? What I hope is the case if that happens is his body can stabilize its self in the long run and get rid of any unwelcome genes. All answers are appreciated, thank you, and hail Satan.
Jews are unlikely to do things that benefit the community unless they profit from it. The body is very good at destroying foreign material, that's why transplants are so difficult and typically require suppression of the body's immune system to accept the organ.

In any case it is better for him to live with blood from someone else than to die for lack of his own. He will be okay, don't worry about this. His body will regenerate and all blood is eventually destroyed and recycled by the body to make new blood anyway.

When in emergency, do whatever is necessary for survival.

As @Epiphany correctly wrote, chances of jews donating blood is extremely unlikely. You can also do a basic cleaning and protection for your husband.

Best wishes for his recovery! :)

I think. Blood is a sacred element of life given to us by Satan himself. No one just gives it to another person. Good intention is the most important and can certainly help in a difficult moment. I've already had my first time (donating blood). It doesn't cost anything, and I believe that with small gestures we change the world for the better.

i dont know how its happening in your country but here we can see who gave this blood. even there is some groups on social media or whatsapp, we may ask for who is available for blood. you may search it about your country

As they have already said it is almost impossible for Jews to do good to others. The body has an incredible regenerative capacity.

Now think about his own good. Do whatever is necessary... the body will clean itself.

When faced with emergency situations, one must think first of all about surviving and doing everything necessary to achieve it.

Best wishes for your recovery☺️

My blood is universal I can donate to everyone but only receive from the same kind, maybe his organism would accept but I need it, is full of crazy bloody cells might not be the best option for your husband anyway, I wish him the best.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back