Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5131: I don't know what it is and why... Please answer. I need a quick answer.

AskSatanOperator

Hello.
On the first of July I put in a halter, and I had to strain. Since up to this point I had led a mostly sedentary lifestyle (I know it’s not healthy), even walking and climbing stairs was an overwhelming and heavy burden for me. And the next day I felt pain in the lower right abdomen when walking... Having removed the halter, I rushed for an ultrasound of the abdominal cavity, fearing an atypical manifestation of appendicitis (my uncle had no symptoms at all, except for mild pain, so I was scared). But I was only diagnosed with pneumatosis intestinalis. The appendix was normal. I relaxed, thinking that I had just overexerted myself. But in the evening there was pain in the lower left corner of the abdomen when walking... Now, when I write this, it is the fifth day. The pain on the left side has already passed, but the right side still bothers me from time to time... Rarely - when walking, and almost always (but weakly) - when I push... What is this? Torn muscle? (of which I have very few there...) Something on the female side? (I'm a girl) Something related... To tumors?... Hernia? Please answer, I'm only 13 years old...
Thank you.

We can counsel you on life matters, give advice and suggest ways to advance spiritually, but we are not physicians nor doctors of any sort, and even if there are people here in that field, nothing beats a checkup, we don't give medical advice in general, and especially not over something that can be delicate like what you're describing.I suggest you get hat checked first, talk to your parents about it, and then try leading a more active lifestyle once you recover (if it's a serious issue). Even a 30 minute walk can do wonders for the health. Signing up for a sport is pretty good too. Wish you luck and a speedy recovery.

Tell your parents/legal guardian! Get properly examined, don't wait for an answer online, especially on a forum for Satanists. We aren't medical professionals. By the time anonymous questions get posted it could be a day or more after submission. Don't wait, this is your life!

I really think I understand why u ask this here than in a real doctor, 1st because you fell more trust on us than in someone from outside, that is good and it isn't, 2 nd maybe because there's is a lof of fake doctors outhere, they should really care about people and their health's but most of the times is not the case, they also don't know everything, science is still progressing and will always be as we still be humans. Anyway, can be just a pain that goes or something worse.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back