Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5127: Who is the Egyptian god Ra?

Seems you need to read the JoS website better as he is listed in the Demon Section as well and has been a highly respected God.

Who is Ra?
Is he on our side?

"
AMON
"Amon" is the Egyptian Sun God Amon Ra aka Merodach and the Babylonian God "Marduk"

• Zodiac Position: 0-4 Degrees of Taurus
  • April 20th-24th
  • Tarot Card: 5 of Pentacles
  • Candle color: Red or Gold*
  • Plant: Nightshade
  • Planet: Sun*
  • Metal: Gold*
  • Animal: Lion*
  • Element of: Fire and Air*
  • Amon rules over the Western Region of Hell*
  • Amon is a Day Demon and Governs 40 legions of spirits
He discerns the past, foretells the future, reconciles friends and enemies, procures love and causes love to flourish.
He is one of the most beautiful beings I have ever seen. He has very light blonde hair swept back; he is strongly built and has an enormous amount of positive energy. He is attended by a strong and aggressive falcon. He is literally radiant like the Sun. He is one of the 7 Sons of Satan. He is extremely proud, beautifully built, and very tall and strong.
— High Priestess Maxine"

Source:

More info to read on the God's and Goddesses's;

Who is Rainman? He appears in most of the songs. Is he the Ra we know or another being?

Who is Rainman? He appears in most of the songs. Is he the Ra we know or another being?
In the enemy-controlled music and media industry, a lot of what you see is used either to insult the Gods or to confuse people.

It will be beneficial for you to focus on your own development instead of focusing on what the enemy is producing, and you can intuitively find the answers to your questions with increased spiritual development. Have a nice day.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back