Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5122: The name Satan

AskSatanOperator

Is there a problem if we refer to Satan with his other names,For those of us that are gradually freeing our mind from Jewish and Judaic programs and seek the gods,Is it wrong to mainly refer to Satan as Shiva/Enki,Ea aspects first before our mind fully wrap around the name Satan and the war against the name by the Jews,
I understand that's the name we use since it fully explain and covers our goals,we are here to save Gentiles from the fangs of the Jews thoughtform and curses,so we are their enemy,we are their 'Satan'
The name is great but the subconscious fear and programming doesn't just disappite overnight,
So Is it okay to use other names for now in rituals or when programming energy?

The more you use the word Satan, do Satan's Rituals or use SATANAS/SATANAMA in particular the more the fear and programming disappears. Especially when you realize it's the variation or root of Odin/Wotan.

Rootless fear has no place here, it will only block your progress..

There is no mistake if you use other names for Satan. His names in other related Cultures represent his Powers, allegorize his aspects. They are his Emanations and refer to him. However, Satan's name itself represents more of the Wisdom and Power embedded in him compared to the others. But the other names also have a special, deep philosophical and alchemical meaning.

You can experience this Power through the Psalm and Satan's Absolution Ritual. Get to know Father Satan better through them. In time, you will Deprogram your Mind from Enemy attitudes and you will feel Satan so brightly and warmly in his true manifestation as never before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back