Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5116: Feeling of "goosebumps" in the back of the head.

AskSatanOperator

Hello. From time to time, I feel a sensation of "goosebumps" on the back of my head. But at the same time it doesn’t look like goosebumps... I would say that it’s probably... Energy? The sensation occurs suddenly, periodically, either on the left side of the back of the head, or on the right. And it happens that on both at once. It passes in five, six seconds. Please tell me what is this? Kundalini? Some of the symptoms described on the main site (in Russian, at least, exactly. But in English, probably too), coincide: the heartbeat periodically increases, and at the same time my health condition significantly improves; ebbs and flows of strength; during the trance, my upper body sways slightly; The body was in “convulsions”. Although, I think it was more likely epileptic convulsions, so I won’t count it...
Answer please.
Thank you.

It is common that during advancement, your sensitivity changes, and work on your energy system can "re-activate" it.

This can lead you to experience different sensations than usual, usually "caused by the energy" and these "changes."

This should not be confused in case you have major health problems, which can "look like" this.

Hello. From time to time, I feel a sensation of "goosebumps" on the back of my head. But at the same time it doesn’t look like goosebumps... I would say that it’s probably... Energy? The sensation occurs suddenly, periodically, either on the left side of the back of the head, or on the right. And it happens that on both at once. It passes in five, six seconds. Please tell me what is this? Kundalini? Some of the symptoms described on the main site (in Russian, at least, exactly. But in English, probably too), coincide: the heartbeat periodically increases, and at the same time my health condition significantly improves; ebbs and flows of strength; during the trance, my upper body sways slightly; The body was in “convulsions”. Although, I think it was more likely epileptic convulsions, so I won’t count it...
Answer please.
Thank you.
Yes, there is such a thing, I feel it in different ways. Sometimes you feel your energy flowing like hot lava, either through your arms or legs. But be even more careful, listen to why these goosebumps arise, what thoughts or words you say, it is very interesting to receive information through the body. I recently felt Puna Tivac right in front of me (that’s how I visualized it) like a hot sun😅. It was an incredible feeling 😻

Yes, there is such a thing, I feel it in different ways. Sometimes you feel your energy flowing like hot lava, either through your arms or legs. But be even more careful, listen to why these goosebumps arise, what thoughts or words you say, it is very interesting to receive information through the body. I recently felt Puna Tivac right in front of me (that’s how I visualized it) like a hot sun😅. It was an incredible feeling 😻
P.s. Tivaz rune

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back