Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5103: Runes that can be used for specific parts of the body

AskSatanOperator

Hello, my eyelashes are not very short and I have no problem with this genetically. But I want them to be much longer and I hesitate to use vegetable oils for this because of the risk of infection. What runes can I use or what can I do? What can I do to enlarge my chest? What can I do to increase my height? What can I do to enlarge my lips? I regularly do Venus squares, I don't know if it's relevant. I would be very happy if you make external suggestions, thanks in advance.

I think it may be worth considering that this is simply genetic. Alternatively, it could also be that the power from the Venus squares has not yet manifested.

The pressure on women to attain a particular beauty standard, one that is becoming more unattainable by the day, is not worth giving into. I struggled with this through my teen years, I was too tall and my teeth too jagged.

Additionally, being short is not necessarily a bad thing. Bes is short but this does not lessen his power.

But I want them to be much longer and I hesitate to use vegetable oils for this because of the risk of infection
im rising my energy and focusing my body part that i wanna change. and imagining that its being longer or bigger etc. i changed my hair colour and eyes colour like that. i dont use affirmation just increasing my energy

Plastic surgery does all that.

I think that's your genetics, there's no changing it.

It would be good if someone with experience did an elaborate post explaining how the magic square of Venus works, so that you have an idea of what this square can do in reality, in relation to beauty.

im rising my energy and focusing my body part that i wanna change. and imagining that its being longer or bigger etc. i changed my hair colour and eyes colour like that. i dont use affirmation just increasing my energy
How long have you been meditating for? And how long did it take you to see results?

How long have you been meditating for
for years, long time. but i dont think its about that. its about rising energy strongly
And how long did it take you to see results?
hairs took 1 month but eyes took a few days. i meant in a few days i started to see different colour lines in my eyes in a few days

Biokinesis is a very advanced ability and that requires huge amounts of energy, to the point of being to reach divinity to can do so.

Biokinesis is a very advanced ability and that requires huge amounts of energy, to the point of being to reach divinity to can do so.
many weaker souls r able to do it thru hypnosis/trance, esp right before sleep/waking

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back