Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5088: It would be okay if I want to join the Army?

AskSatanOperator

I was question me if would be okay if I want to join the Army from my country I am from México,and if that don't inervenes with my religion , it don't make irritated God Satan?

I was question me if would be okay if I want to join the Army from my country I am from México,and if that don't inervenes with my religion , it don't make irritated God Satan?
It wont irrate Satan, it's honorable to join the army to protect your nation. But be aware that you will lack the intimacy to do your spiritual work. And you raise your risk of diying if your army goes to war.

The military is the right arm of the government and Jews have infiltrated everywhere. Do you really want to fight wars for Israel and help them with their agenda? You have to be ready for it if you go into the military. You never know what you may be told to do. Are you going to say no? Will you pick your battles? No, you won't. If we were in the Nazi Germany I would have told you to join, but we are not.

Exercise can help you with your self-esteem, discipline and gratitude.
It can be boring and painful, but that's what gives a man his strength.
If you want to, it will make you fulfilled to a certain extent.

Satan doesn't care about our personal lives and he doesn't want to impose a career path on anyone.

But you can also take into account what the majority say, and abandon your desires for the community.

My tip is: go for it

I saw that the position of our beloved High Priest Cobra is not to join the army for now to avoid death in unnecessary wars, even though he stated that he is actually pro-military and all that comes with it.

better express your combative characteristics elswhere like in the group rituals or personal physical training.

Hello,
- The army in Mexico is very corrupt and you will be subject to grueling work conditions and attack from the cartels. In the Mexican army, you can only move up in rank if you are well-connected internally. The money received and time invested is just not worth it.
- This post makes me you assume that you are in need in of money.
- I would suggest using your time for working with words of power (such as those of Venus, Fehu, Jupiter, Lakshmi, Kubera or simply program your soul to attract large amounts of money to you). Far greater opportunities and situations to better your life will come to you.

Confia en tus habilidades y ten pacienca, amigo. Los dioses te ayudaran.

HS.

From a Spiritual Satanist perspective career paths that severely restrict or otherwise limit the possibilities of spiritual advancement are unfavorable options even though there would be aptitude or other interest toward certain career paths. One must carefully evaluate what they are getting into by learning facts about their potential choices. A military career can bring severe limitations on what and when you can practice, and could potentially have destructive consequences on one's health. At the end of the day, people should make their own decisions.

People have wild fantasies about restrictions in the military. The truth is the only time you barely have any time for breathing exercises is during training and during specific types of deployments (not even all types of deployment). Outside of that, it's usually a 8-4 job depending on your rank and responsibilities.

That being said, being in the military is not for everyone. It especially is not for low-quality people who are scared to discover their physical and psychological limitations, and overcome them. And it will make you discovered them if you enlist. Civilians have zero idea about the actual limits of their bodies, minds, and emotions, as they were never pushed beyond them every day for 4-6 months in a row. Going to the gym doesn't even come halfway through.

All I had to say was about time restrictions. It can clearly be seen how in a 8-4 job you have more than enough time to: advance spiritually, advance your body, cultivate friendships and relationships, pursue hobbies, work for the JoS.

Now, I still discourage people from joining not because of the quality needed in the military but also because the current foreign climate is not good. Do you want to die in a war fighting for pissrael whether it's in the middle east, in ukraine, or probably soon in Taiwan? I advise against it.

Speaking of quality again, in social pyramid in Ancient civilisations, the military occupied the second-highest rung for this very reason. It was there together with other protective services, and lawyers, etc. It was the guardian class. The highest class was brahmin that not only included priests but also teachers, researchers, scientists, judges, military generals, etc. The higher the class, the lower the amount of people in it, because the quality is higher.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back