Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5078: Why does it remain silent

AskSatanOperator

Why should I even continue this path Satan is just like the Christian god I pray and get no response nothing can’t feel his presence don’t get signs from the Gods nothing!! I am taking Zoloft a low dose for anxiety n depression and have had drugs in my life. Does that block any results from meditation? I would think Satan would figure a way to make himself be known to me regardless of medical issues. How can I feel his presence starring at his sigil doesn’t do anything. I’m about to just say fuck it

If you want to build a relationship even if you don't have any psychic ability, it's a good idea not to expect answers.
Perform rituals, create an altar, visualize secrecy.
Do it for the sake of doing it without expecting anything in return.

It's your choice after all.
The real ones who meant to be an SS would stay besides the labor, fails, and disappointment (usually stems from false expectations).

If you did everything right than you would have already receive some sort of feedback, or perhaps you are only an SS for some months which is what the false expectations are that I mentioned above. In any way, if you want feedback, ask for one.

Why should I even continue this path Satan is just like the Christian god I pray and get no response nothing can’t feel his presence don’t get signs from the Gods nothing!! I am taking Zoloft a low dose for anxiety n depression and have had drugs in my life. Does that block any results from meditation? I would think Satan would figure a way to make himself be known to me regardless of medical issues. How can I feel his presence starring at his sigil doesn’t do anything. I’m about to just say fuck it
It is necessary to keep calm. If you try to listen to someone with plugged ears, you cannot blame other people.

For this it is necessary to be in a good spiritual condition.

Read Here: How to talk to the Gods?

I am not a doctor, so you need to follow medical advices from your doctor.
But, I was prescribed with a similar medicine. I just took only one pill because I was curious to know the effects. That was pure shit and yes, meditation was much more difficult and the mind was in a numbness state like you are a zombie, feelings are blocked. So i threw it in the trash can. I know there are herbal products like Rodiola that help to improve mood and sustain weak energies.
I do not know your medical conditions, quitting this kind of medicines all of a sudden may be dangerous. You can maybe agree an "exit" plan with your doctor.

Regarding hearing Satan. I'd say that hearing his voice or a direct answer is quite rare, at least in my experiences. Most often you receive replies in dreams, signs, coincidences, etc. But this medicine probably even block your dream, am I right?
Don't give up. I asked answer for which I received replies that I understood months later, when the situation blossomed into a better situation, and I became able to see this.

Your faith is not worth the attention of the Gods. It is so small that you are ready to leave them))). Show them your love, not your testing.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back