Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5074: How can we fight the NWO?

AskSatanOperator

I have found xians think they have the only solution to fight NWO but they are useless and inadvertaly aiding it with their non spiritual nonsense.

Spiritually, we are. Physically, when the chance presents itself shit will hit the fan. I expect it to be in our lifetimes but who knows. When that happens we will know what we'll have to do, I'm sure the Gods will guide us.

I have found xians think they have the only solution to fight NWO but they are useless and inadvertaly aiding it with their non spiritual nonsense.
The fact they stink NWO is to be fought, is a good sign our RTR work and people are very slowly waking up.
Possibly they think the NWO is Nazism or other bullshits so they don't fight the jews. They are spiritually useless but their ego can be steered against the enemy.
Just try to tell them the NWO will steal their money, seize their properties, and kidnap their children (what, in truth, they give importance to in life). They could become slightly more useful, and upset, according to their low or zero level of awareness or spiritual knowledge. Maybe a small part of their energies would go against the enemy... personally I doubt this is truly useful but it's the only answer I have to your question.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back