Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5070: Spell or ritual to cut off family ties

AskSatanOperator

I once read somewhere in this forum that there was a spell to cut off any and all spiritual ties with your family. It said you and them would be like strangers living in the same house. Also ridding yourself of their negative energies. It was a permanent ritual. Does anybody know about this spell?

Family as strangers living in the same house is just wrong. If you hate your family, move out. Family is who we are, bonds make life more worthwhile, but if they did unforgivable acts (abuse and so on) then you should get your own place when you are able to.

If it's just a case of negative energy, then clean your aura twice a day and do your aura of protection to keep negative energy from affecting you.

If you were to do a detachment to your parents, then they won't feel the need to support you. If you remove bonds (which is advanced, to do it this completely) then you could end up being kicked out.

Always be careful of what magick you decide to do. Think wisely.

Just make sure your family is really negative. Only you have the answer, but this may be the case.
I struggle since decades to detach from my family. I slowly progress and every year I feel more "free", in steps.
I am not the most expert on here, but I have quite long experience here.
A first, important, step is to establish your own independence, live in your house far from your family, have a job, a form of self-sustainment. If your family is really negative and abusive, if you are in a weak position they will probably try to keep you under their roof.
There is somewhere a possibilty, a job to relocate, or even a place where to move. In this case, detachment rituals will be much more effective removing links without a daily emotional contact with the undesired person, is much easier.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back