Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5066: Strange sensation after Ptah Meditation

AskSatanOperator

I recently started Ptah meditation (about two months ago, starting from 5 and gradually increasing the repetitions).

It is normal that a few hours later I feel a pleasant buzz of energy throughout my head and if I concentrate on the sensation I feel a slight pulsation in the center of the brain.

However, this sensation gives me a certain sense of being "high", my short-term memory seems to play tricks on me (I get distracted very easily by forgetting where I left an object for example) and I have the sensation of not being able to concentrate well on activities, such as manual work for example, and I often find myself visualizing thoughts that they flow in my mind outside of reality.

Is it normal to experience this?

It is normal that a few hours later I feel a pleasant buzz of energy throughout my head and if I concentrate on the sensation I feel a slight pulsation in the center of the brain.

Yes

this sensation gives me a certain sense of being "high"

Yes

my short-term memory seems to play tricks on me (I get distracted very easily by forgetting where I left an object for example) and I have the sensation of not being able to concentrate well on activities, such as manual work for example, and I often find myself visualizing thoughts that they flow in my mind outside of reality.

This can be backlash. Make sure to include "in the most beneficial way for me" at the end of your affirmation.

Meditate on your heart chakra

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back