Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5064: help

AskSatanOperator

Before I made a promise to God Satan that told him that I was not going to disappoint him and before I knew the real importance of promises to the gods, recently I have been too frustrated by things in my life and also very bad, and by problems I have not been able to advance much in my meditations from the basic ones that I do, I am afraid of not keeping my promise

"A pledge, then a calamity" - Azazel

Don't make promises, unless you are certain you can keep them. Until then, tell Satan that you will try your best, and if you get a setback, try again when you sort out the issues :)

Before I made a promise to God Satan that told him that I was not going to disappoint him and before I knew the real importance of promises to the gods, recently I have been too frustrated by things in my life and also very bad, and by problems I have not been able to advance much in my meditations from the basic ones that I do, I am afraid of not keeping my promise
You need to take your promises seriously.

If you know that you might not keep your promise, don't give it.

Don't worry. Starting the Satanic path may be like igniting and engine that has been stuck for years, i.e. your Soul, so this may cause some up and downs.
I suggest, you explain in short Ritual to Satan, what you are afraid of.
If you were a father and you had a kid, would you dislike your kid because he promised to you to bring you as a present the Sun ? Growing up the kid will understand his promise was too high, and will possibly give as a gift a golden miniaturized Sun to symbolize his engagement. Satan view us as inexperienced people, compared to him, and would judge your promise like the promised Sun.
Go on, don't worry, had up and much honor to you for having chosen Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back