Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5062: How do you give justice?

AskSatanOperator

There is this person that I know that is always abusing and stealing from my family.

What affirmation can I use? Also, I’m thinking of which runes to use to bring him justice. He’s a drug addict and does not want to help himself. It’s getting out of hand now, and I want to deal with this situation.

Why not call the police on him?

But working using Tiwaz is a good one as it is a rune of justice.

40 days to resolve something like this? No
You should call on God or take direct physical action against this man, and alert your family to possible solutions.
I think threatening to call the police is a good idea, even if he is a relative.

There is this person that I know that is always abusing and stealing from my family.

What affirmation can I use? Also, I’m thinking of which runes to use to bring him justice. He’s a drug addict and does not want to help himself. It’s getting out of hand now, and I want to deal with this situation.
I think that you and your loved ones need to have a serious conversation with this person, warn him about the consequences.

I recommend that you make a joint action plan with your loved ones to deal with this person.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back