Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5055: Control/deprivation of the power of evil/impulsive desires

AskSatanOperator

In the implications of spiritual advancement, it has been said that words and thoughts begin to have power, and I have felt it.

I am a very impulsive person, and do not want to hurt anyone, often there are uncontrollable emotions/thoughts, and it is a couple of times came true, can you advise some affirmations or runes that would not give embodiment of this in reality and would accumulate perhaps condensing and releasing it all say at the time of RRT, or other rituals of war?

As an example, I was worried that my relatives were going somewhere - and angrily thought "That they do not go anywhere" As a result, everyone got a stomachache and all canceled, and a bunch of other small or even major events were caused by my such outbursts of anger.

Try void meditation for starters.

It doesn't matter if you've been meditating for 15 years and nothing has changed, everything has its time.

Program your aura so as not to affect people based on negative emotions.

Tiwaz, Ewhaz, Isa
They can help you

void meditation is good
it can be hard to maintain for too long at first so don't give up.
and here's another meditation i got inspired of that helped so much with the impulsive thoughts and feelings, i hope it help you.
the meditation is the following:
-start to breath and relax.
-visualize yourself sitting/lying on a beach in front of the sea and close to the water.
-connect with the sea (specifically the tides).
-with each inhale see the wave is receding in,
with each exhale see the wave extending out.
-the more impulsive the feelings or the thoughts you have = reflect it on the intensity of the wave and made more powerful of the tide.
-do the above for as many breaths as you need till you can see the tide is calm, slow and relaxing. (don't force that)
I was worried that my relatives were going somewhere - and angrily thought "That they do not go anywhere"
i'm also kinda curious why do you bother who's going where or when? as long as you can simply don't go!
i'm sure you have your reasons but maybe start taking things easier can also help.

In the implications of spiritual advancement, it has been said that words and thoughts begin to have power, and I have felt it.

I am a very impulsive person, and do not want to hurt anyone, often there are uncontrollable emotions/thoughts, and it is a couple of times came true, can you advise some affirmations or runes that would not give embodiment of this in reality and would accumulate perhaps condensing and releasing it all say at the time of RRT, or other rituals of war?

As an example, I was worried that my relatives were going somewhere - and angrily thought "That they do not go anywhere" As a result, everyone got a stomachache and all canceled, and a bunch of other small or even major events were caused by my such outbursts of anger.
You can fully learn to control your thoughts and weed out unnecessary ones.

Meditation of emptiness will help you a lot in this.

I recommend that you filter your thoughts more carefully, and pour out all negative emotions and thoughts on those people who deserve it.

You can also throw out all the negativity in a spiritual war when you make Final RTR.

Feeling like something is out of control or impulsive means there is a lack of yin to balance this. For some solutions to this, please read:

While the above solution talks about increasing balance and even restraint (like through Isa), in my opinion your anger reflects frustration pertaining to specific desires that you felt perhaps were violated by your relatives, which you then wanted to block. While balance helps us slow down and think more calmly, a full freeing working should be used for defusing the root causes which may cause such anger in the first place. For this, please read:

In my opinion, our soul responds to specific triggers, so this angry response is not something you could immediately alter from one area of life into another; our motivations and feelings about warfare and family are different. That doesn't mean it is possible, but you would have to basically "bridge" your desires here. How does stopping the enemy help resolve your feelings towards your family? If you did an RTR just prior to this event with your family, would you have still been angered by them?

Therefore, I would suggest to focus first on balancing and calming the specific triggers, rather than trying to transmute the anger, because it will be harder to accomplish that.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back