Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5046: what if i suicide?

The Gods give you life, so if you end it, then that was a waste of their time. Think for yourself: would they be upset?

Whatever your problem is, if you suicide, you will still have that problem in your next life. So, spend your current time solving the problem. Are you homeless, jobless? There are ways to solve that. We've had members in those situations, and the Gods will help, but you have to put in the effort on your part too.

Whatever the problem is, it will get better, you will break your way through and become stronger and happier... but you need to put in the effort.

Committing suicide is not the solution, it's an escape. Not to mention that in the next life you will carry the same problems, if not worse, as suicide can be traumatizing and damaging to the soul. Every problem can be solved and worked through, but this requires willingness and effort from your side.
Instead of stewing in despair, start the process of healing and improving the quality of your life. Each of us struggles with different types of problems and traumas, but it is important not to give up and be strong, as life is precious.

There are people who, despite their difficulties, terrible traumas and experiences, live their lives to the fullest. And they're not even SS. You are in a better position than other people to be here, in this place, because you have tools that you can use to overcome any obstacle you face. Don't waste this chance and start to heal and work on yourself.

Also, you can always write anonymously about your problems so that we can advise and help you better. Remember that you are not alone, we are here for you, so are the Gods.

Also, you can always write anonymously about your problems so that we can advise and help you better. Remember that you are not alone, we are here for you, so are the Gods.
Exactly. Any SS having problems in life, we are all here for you :)

Suicide is the worst thing you can do, even for the person who was there. I was with someone and he made 8 attempts in front of me and my friend. Each thought deepens this state and the next attempt attracts another. Don't be afraid to talk about your problem, everyone will definitely want to help you get out of a terrible situation. Trust the Gods, crying can be helpful and let you purify your emotions. I believe it can be better.

It will make upset God Satan? I can't keep up anymore.
I wanted this throughout my youth. I did want to die. I also didn't want to be me. I thought I was responsible for all the pain in my world.

The problem was there wasn't enough goodness and growth in my world to balance out the pain. There was a lack of balance, that by itself was disturbing. I simultaneously felt responsible and also powerless for the way life was. I wanted better, but didn't know how.

Not everything was my fault and not everything was in my ability to influence, but alot was, even if it was unconsciously. And I later realized that it was through unconscious decisions that I unintentionally made things worse.

I still have a constant urge to escape today. Life is not great, but it is better than it was, despite trying to recover from the damage done by my nihilism. The pain today sometimes has some sort of fulfillment behind it, no matter how mild, though I can't recreate it consistently.

I still have no idea what I'm doing with my life or why I'm here, and this emptiness hurts, but at least I'm doing something to bring change. Sometimes I get a glimpse at a better life, even if it's through someone else's eyes. That makes all the difference in the world.

Sorry that I don't have a solution to give you. But maybe reading this will make you think.

Of all the places in the internet and the world, you have found the one place that can drastically change your life around for the better. Not just that but eventually give help others who suffer as well in the future. To make sure no one else goes thru it or at less people.

Start on your bettering yourself and keep at it. Don't carry your current mindset as it can create obstacles for you and instead know what you do IS helping and changing for the better.

Give up? for the joy of the Jews? never never never. End a life? There is no time, there is only you. The best thing you can do is become a God and not come here anymore. You can do it in this life.

The key here is reason.

If you are a cancer patient in a country where medicine is at 0 level and you can't even get painkillers, or you are captured in a military captivity where you are likely to be tortured and then killed - committing suicide is not doing anything wrong.

If you're just facing temporary problems and avoid it that way - Yes, you will disappoint Satan and the gods. It's obvious.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

What problems you have? Please dont be afraid to tell us your problems, im sure here is at least 1 person who will know how to help. If you do suicide, in the next life problems will be 10x worse. Im sure with Power Meditations all problems could be fixed.

If you do this, Satan would not be that happy in my opinion.
Imagine you are the father of a your person, who all of a sudden suicides. While that person discussed his problem with you before, and you tried to help (Father Satan always tries to help us out of problems, but this may take some time). How would you feel?

There have been many moments in my life where I desired suicide too, but it's the past. Had I did that, I would not be here and I would not be able to better myself, progress, understand things better. I would have much regretted this, because even if life sometimes is still hard, this is worth the effort and being with Satan rewarded me so much, that I would have lost this gifts, if I ended my life before.

It's like you are without umbrella under a big storm with cold winds, while you desire the comfort of spring, and you can't have. Wait a bit and the storm will end.

I recommend that you get rid of suicidal thoughts and try to learn how to enjoy overcoming difficult situations, even if they seem difficult to solve or not to solve.

Everyone has personal problems that take time to solve, but when you solve a problem, you grow and get a positive life experience that your soul assimilates.

Remember, there are no hopeless situations, any problem can be solved, You can ask the Gods for help and they will give you a sign, the existing problems need to be solved, and not run away from them.

You can also tell in detail about your problem that is bothering you and the members will help you solve the problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back