Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5034: Question about a spell

AskSatanOperator

I am planning to kill myself sooner or later. I've had this need to more than a year now and I am finally coming to terms with it.

But I don't want my parents to suffer. Can someone help me with a spell that would made them distance themselves from me, even forget, or something so that they would feel no pain or at least as less as possible?

Thank you.

Don't do that, don't kill yourself. Whatever problem you have, this is not the way to deal with it. You will be reincarnated with the same problems and negativity as in this life. Your parents don't deserve it, you don't deserve it. To make such a gesture is selfish and useless because it will only make the people who love you suffer and it will preclude you from the good things in this world: Satan and the Gods, your Satanic family, your friends, nature, your passions. And much more.

Whatever problems you may have, you can talk about it here in the forums. We are all here to help you. You can also talk about it anonymously if you prefer. But don't give in to making such an unnecessary and negative gesture.

Talk it over with Father Satan, seek the guidance of the Gods and hold on to something positive. There is always something worth fighting for.

killing yourself need to be i final solution only when there is no other way. sometimes people forget that your pain is not here to stay. time will heal you. but present suffering is nothing in comparison with the suffering of a sick mind.

please dont upset yourself or your family.

Suicide is not the solution, you will come back and still have the same problem. If you don’t fix the problem in this life you will have to fix in your next reincarnation next life, so fix it in this life, everything is fixable in Satanism, Father Satan can help you the Gods and Goddesses can help you, members here in the forum can help, you have so many options to get help from,
Dedicate your self to Satan in the dedication section on the website, and after your dedication you can ask Father Satan to help you or send you your Guardian God or Demon to help you, on the website you can help yourself with Meditations, and once you are on this path you will be happy, free from the world you came out from, you will have joy because you become the person you want and you decide your own life and how to live it, no person from the world those without Satanism can tell you how to live, you will have more control over your own life, you can empower yourself with the meditations
Don’t throw away this opportunity, Spiritual Satanism is the best thing you can do for yourself, you have stepped in to Satanism consider yourself very lucky
Father Satan is our Father and creator God, read a lot of the jos website, you will learn so many interesting things ❤️
May the Gods help you and guide you to continue on this wonderful Path Spiritual Satanism

Hail Father Satan ❤️

Instead of killing yourself and repeating this part in every life to come, why don't you actually sit down and advance yourself instead of wasting such an opportunity that presented in your life, Joy of Satan?

as you are free to do whatever you're seeing appropriate.
i must inform you that whatever you intend of leaving here will follow there,
maybe in a worse formation!
(psychic feelings included,
not only external circumstances)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back