Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5027: Rhetorical question!How not to fulfill the jew's laws in ukraine?

AskSatanOperator

Rhetorical question!How not to fulfill the jew's laws in ukraine? These are not our laws, they are anti-human and anti-social "laws" aimed at destroying people. After all, the jewish vomit raises taxes at a time when there is a war and when many people have no work, there is no work, and the one that is offered is slave labor from 7 to 22 or from 8 to 20 official work?(((
It's just really fucked up what's going on in ukraine. It's really impossible to bear this genocide. [CENSORED: Violence]

Brother the best and most effective method at this point would be to unfortunately leave the country, or get an internet job abroad, sooner or later they will have to answer for all their crimes, and these ones are so fresh and disgusting - they will not be able to justify and launder this, they are too rushed and over the top

I'd try to leave the country in any way you can. Ask Satan for advice, he will guide you toward the right choices.

If this is written by a man over 18, then leaving the country is a problem, and an unsuccessful illegal attempt will be a problem.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back