Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5015: I've never been loved. What should I do?

AskSatanOperator

All the guys I have dated with treated me poorly. Every of them. They didn't love me and some of them even swear to me. I don't know if there is mistakes that I do to them or something is wrong with me. It doesn't work even with guys who is an SS. I even scare to be in a relationship with a guy now. I want a big family and have kids in the future. I'm scared if I can't do this because of my relationship with guys. I did a work for relationship karma in the past, should I do a new work for that?

This could be in your natal chart or unfortunately bad events that are part of life.
To be honest, people give signs all the time, sooner or later they show who they really are, I suggest you focus on yourself and get to know yourself before you even get into a relationship, what you accept and what you don't, and know how to say no and walk away when necessary. I'm not saying that you shouldn't love anyone or create illusory expectations, but know what's right and wrong for you, no one is perfect, no one likes the same things, everyone has a different opinion on every subject, you have to have a discernment, of what you accept from the person and what is not acceptable to you. Don't stay with someone out of desperation to start a family soon, everyone has their own moment, family and children are something serious.
( there are magical works here to attract your ideal partner )

All the guys I have dated with treated me poorly. Every of them. They didn't love me
Love is not to be found anywhere and in any person you date, this happens quite rarely I think.
OK. The first point to found love, is to be loving yourself. This may sound a bit odd but, if you do not love yourself, you will attract people with empty feelings towards you, or you will project on them the "I am not loved" thought you ingrained in your mind. As said this can be a karmic problem, also in your planets. But you have no other way to fix it, than having a better love for yourself.
This is the "unloved pain", a psychological attitude that most people have, because they have not been loved (or they did not perceive love from parents) in their childhood. Therefore they build a self-image of "I am an unloved person", so they live all their life this way. I am one and I am learning right now, how to dig this feeling out from the deeper mind, and correct. Not easy. Childhood attitude is imprinted for whole life, but may be corrected if the mind "thinks" you are again loved as a kid. This is why many people fall in relationship with parent-kid affection-love patterns, that is unhealthy on the long run but may fix your feelings in a short adventure where your unconscious mind thinks you have been loved by a caring partner.
Otherwise, 40-90 days MUNKA working are helpful to remove this feeling (I needed to repeat them, depending on the severity of the programming)with the right affirmations like "I am worthy being loved, every feeling of being unloved leaves me permanently" - or so.
In any way, being answered on this forum with care and attention, shows a form of "love" or at least appreciation for you. So yes in a way you are loved here, as a valuable SS and noble heart.
Throw away past lack of love, you will find true love in your life, this happens to most people. The unconscious mind wants to drive you there, in most cases.

I even scare to be in a relationship with a guy now. I want a big family and have kids in the future. I
I perceive from what you say, that you are in deep need of being loved. Again this comes from lack of love in childhood. You may feel like "it's too late now or never" but it's your internal fear of being abandoned or unloved. Go slow, you are scared because you fear being abandoned, so you avoid men to avoid the pain. Just try to think positive. What is good in that guy? What is not good? Think.
I know common people may be rather "poor" to say the least, but there are some good people around. Look for them far from the big masses of programmed NPC.

Don't stay with someone out of desperation to start a family soon, everyone has their own moment
This is a very clever advice to be taken seriously. Do not rush into a relationship that might reveal unhealthy or destructive, later on. Ask your GD (or make a ritual) to guide towards a good person for you. It may happen, you fill find a person to help you fix some love issues, before you find the "big one" for your future family.
If you will stay on the Satanic path, you family will be extremely blessed as SS family, free from the enemy indocrination and forceful beliefs. I wiwh I ever had such a family!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back