Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5014: I’m bout to just go back to my old ways

AskSatanOperator

Due to my being on a ssri I suppose it blocks my chakras I’ve tried and tried to get proofs from the Gods and Satan with zero results. This world is ugly and I’m sick of being broke and disappointed. I know I can get better money doing hustles it’s just what it is. Losing my patience. I enjoy a evil mindset at times this world is ugly only thing we can do is be ugly too are end up broken

The edgy "world is dark so I'm gonna be dark too" mentality won't make you any happier than you already are. People cannot see the world as it is; they can only see the world as they are, i.e., through their own screen of beliefs. So if a person is cruel and hateful because the world is unfair to them, then they can only see cruelty and hatred in the world and nothing else.

It is not possible to experience anything outside of your own consciousness. One of the consequences of this is that the quality of yourself comes to imbue everything that you perceive with itself, so that reality becomes a reflection of your being. Therefore, to escape from the cruel and hateful world, the person must resolve the cruelty and hatred within themselves. This is the meaning of the saying “change the world by changing yourself.”

There's nothing in ssri's that blocks your chakras. If you go down that path you will only fuck yourself up more.

You can take the downhill, where you can effortlessly run down, or you can climb the mountain where each step requires a lot of effort upwards. Everyone can make their decisions in life.

"Once my foot are in the doors of a person's mind, no force in the cosmos can close it"

Once you step into the way of knowledge there's no turning back and with that comes a responsible.
Wisdom is the key after all.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back