Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5012: Spiritual vs material square

AskSatanOperator

What is the effect of a spiritual, rather than material, square on money? I performed some of them imagining firmer and more powerful, albeit slower, results. But I would like to know if anyone has already tried them, and what effects they found.

Spiritually it engraved into your soul.
Materially it just brings results to you without engraving it into your soul.

Think of it like one accepts that money should come to you more freely, while the latter version just brings it to you, but is not really affecting your soul that much.

I hope that makes more sense. It's my observation.

Spiritually it engraved into your soul.
Materially it just brings results to you without engraving it into your soul.

Think of it like one accepts that money should come to you more freely, while the latter version just brings it to you, but is not really affecting your soul that much.

I hope that makes more sense. It's my observation.
Being strong spiritually after doing square of a particular planet (Spiritual Square) will have its effect on soul and will have its effect every lifetime one get in future but Material Square will have the effect for one lifetime only?

Being strong spiritually after doing square of a particular planet (Spiritual Square) will have its effect on soul and will have its effect every lifetime one get in future but Material Square will have the effect for one lifetime only?
Think of it as this:
You need money, you do a working, money comes to you, then it stops, you do it again and again.

In order to have a better life in this and in the next life, one must remove negative karma and anything else holding one back in this life. Like health issues, negative aspects in ones chart, and then improving the good ones, including the sign(s) that rule over money.

Does that make sense?

The material square has a limited material effect on the world, it does not even last for a lifetime. Think of a situation that you need energy work to help with within this physical realm, and the material square is where it helps, like a quick fix. However, these can be repeated for the same purpose with the intent of reinforcing the result. When this is done for long enough the effect can last for a lifetime. Actually, the same applies to many spiritual solutions, like an aura of protection and other uses of magick.

The material square has a limited material effect on the world, it does not even last for a lifetime. Think of a situation that you need energy work to help with within this physical realm, and the material square is where it helps, like a quick fix. However, these can be repeated for the same purpose with the intent of reinforcing the result. When this is done for long enough the effect can last for a lifetime. Actually, the same applies to many spiritual solutions, like an aura of protection and other uses of magick.
Doesn’t doing the Spiritual Square makes the Chakra, Body parts related to the square strong at the soul level and prevents diseases from manifesting?

Doesn’t doing the Spiritual Square makes the Chakra, Body parts related to the square strong at the soul level and prevents diseases from manifesting?
That is one possible outcome, yes. It depends on how the mage utilizes the tool at hand.

That is one possible outcome, yes. It depends on how the mage utilizes the tool at hand.
So it means Spiritual Square > Material Square.
Suppose you do Spiritual square for Mercury and Jupiter to raise the intellect, You learn quickly because the Organs related to that square can process info more quickly and you will be more efficient in whatever you do with those organs so you will make more money if you learn right things to business, get job, etc.

I don’t know why any of the satanist was guided by demons to write a book like Codex Gigas.

So it means Spiritual Square > Material Square.
No, it means that each route has it use depending on the context and the chosen approach.
Suppose you do Spiritual square for Mercury and Jupiter to raise the intellect, You learn quickly because the Organs related to that square can process info more quickly and you will be more efficient in whatever you do with those organs so you will make more money if you learn right things to business, get job, etc.
Something along those lines yes, but not only limited to such an outcome.
I don’t know why any of the satanist was guided by demons to write a book like Codex Gigas.
I am pretty sure it is not a Satanic text to begin with.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back