Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Question #5011: Dream

AskSatanOperator

Hello everyone, once I dreamed of having a baby but when I woke up I felt empty, I was looking for him but obviously he was not with me. Does anyone know the meaning of the dream?

Maybe you had a baby in a past life and you are remembering.

Dreams make sense but to you. Any dream is an internal process. Images, stories are distorted to fit the consciousness. Dreams are messages of the Unconscious, for the most part, unless you consider the negative impact of Astral Beings or the real presence of the Demon in a dream, transmitting some message, these are exceptions. The Magician is able to clarify the interpretation, but not by reading the text, but through Projection into the dream.

Most likely, you are a person of traditional values. Family ties are important to you. And I suppose you really want a child. But due to some personal circumstances you haven't had a child yet.

You can use Tarot to get a more accurate answer. It can often help you find the truth.

I sogni hanno senso, ma per te . Ogni sogno è un processo interno. Immagini, storie vengono distorte per adattarsi alla coscienza. I sogni sono messaggi dell'Inconscio , per la maggior parte, a meno che non si consideri l'impatto negativo degli Esseri Astrali o la presenza reale del Demone in un sogno, che trasmette qualche messaggio, queste sono eccezioni. Il Mago riesce a chiarire l'interpretazione, ma non attraverso la lettura del testo, bensì attraverso la Proiezione nel sogno.

Molto probabilmente, sei una persona dai valori tradizionali. I legami familiari sono importanti per te. E suppongo che tu voglia davvero un figlio. Ma a causa di alcune circostanze personali non hai ancora avuto un figlio.

Puoi usare i Tarocchi per ottenere una risposta più accurata. Spesso può aiutarti a trovare la verità.
thank you so much for the advice. Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back